Ankle Braces & Support
How to Select an Ankle Brace
To return to play from an injury: a lace-up is ideal because it can help provide the maximum ankle support of the braces that we offer.
For acute injuries or high ankle sprains: select a stirrup brace to help you stay mobile.
For mild compression: a sleeve will provide low-profile compression and mild support.
For mild to moderate protection during activity: try a wraparound brace.
Protect your ankle from sprains and strains by wearing a brace for sports. Most sports involve a lot of jumping and running which can result in a rolled ankle. We offer a wide variety of support from mild, moderate to maximum protection. Choose from different types of braces: elastic, neoprene, latex-free, rigid, medical and more. If you’ve already suffered an injury, get the extra support you need as you recover. Our products are designed with functional recovery in mind meaning you can keep moving while wearing a comfortable brace to help support your ligaments while you heal.
Need additional help choosing? Use our buying guide for assistance.
Items 1-5 of 5
- View DetailsBest SellerDonJoy Performance Bionic Stirrup Ankle BraceSpecial Price $61.59 Regular Price $79.99On Sale 23% Off Save $18.40(10) ReviewsMaximum ankle protection to protect and help prevent a sprain, strain, roll or instability, without all the bulk. Learn More
- View DetailsAircast® A60 Ankle Support$81.99On Sale 0% Off Save $0.00(36) ReviewsOffers a mild level of support that is great at preventing injuries. Very easy to apply. Learn More
- View DetailsDonJoy Advantage Stabilizing Ankle BraceSpecial Price $21.59 Regular Price $28.99On Sale 26% Off Save $7.40(4) ReviewsWrap-around brace for ankle stabilization during high-impact activities. Learn More
- View DetailsBest SellerDonJoy Advantage Figure-8 Ankle SupportSpecial Price $14.39 Regular Price $18.99On Sale 24% Off Save $4.60(1) ReviewSlip-on and wrap design support sleeve to help relieve ankle soreness. Learn More
- View Details$81.99On Sale 0% Off Save $0.00(12) ReviewsUses straps to help prevent lateral sprains without restricting range of motion. Learn More
Items 1-5 of 5