Features & Benefits:
- Three zones of compression strategically placed
- Silicone banding injected directly onto the sleeve is designed to help relieve pain associated with golf and tennis elbow.
- All-natural Carbonized Bamboo is thermal regulating and anti-bacterial helping eliminate odors
- Anti-migration technology helps the sleeve to stay put on the forearm and eliminate slip
- Reflectivity for enhanced visibility in low light conditions
Our DONJOY Performance Trizone Tennis/Golf Elbow sleeve is a hybrid design combining the properties of compression and bracing in a single sleeve. The carbonized bamboo circular knit construction allows for targeted, zonal compression. Three distinct compression zones which include: a stability zone with strategically placed injected silicone to provide constant pressure to the medial/lateral tendons in the forearm and the benefit of enhanced proprioception, a compression zone which improves circulation and provides mild support to the joint structure and surrounding muscle tissue, and a comfort zone that provides lighter compression for enhanced fit. The compression sleeve provides all day comfort with everyday arm movements as compared to traditional tennis/golf elbow products on the market that require and air bladder and static hook and loop closure system. The Trizone Tennis/Elbow support is a low profile performance product designed to help relieve pain associated with tennis and golf elbow.
Which product might be the best for in-game use?
If this band is the best option, do I need to wear it differently for baseball elbow (as opposed to tennis/golf elbow)?
The Tennis/Golf support would be the appropriate support for your elbow.
|Inches||7 - 8.5||8.5 - 10||10 - 12||12+|
|Centimeters||18 - 22||22 - 25||25 - 30||30+|
Measurement taken at the thickest part of forearm