MaxTrax ROM Air is designed to increase stability following trauma or post-operative procedures. The cushioned inner/outer soles designed to absorb shock upon heel strike and improve patient comfort. The low profile, Rocker bottom helps promote natural gait and reduce plantar pressures. Provides protected range-of-motion following trauma or post-operative procedures. ROM settings between 45 degrees plantar-flexion and 30 degrees dorsi-flexion in 7.5 degree increments. Uprights will lock in fixed positions of 0, 7.5, 15, 22.5 and 30 plantar- and dorsi-flexion.
Features and Benefits
- Pediatric sizing through extra large
- Wider footbed for increased stability
- Swiveling D-rings allow for criss cross or parallel strapping
- Cushioned inner/outer sole are designed to absorb shock upon heel strike
- Breakdown uprights for short tibia/fibula
- One-piece design keeps seams away from post surgical areas
- Anterior/posterior and medial/ lateral shells for compression and support
Always consult with your physician or therapist before making changes to the brace. If you experience any pain, swelling, sensation changes, any unusual reaction while using this product, consult your medical professional.
Will this be a suitable stabilization for my achilles tendon?
It sounds like you are looking for the Aircast SP Walking Brace https://www.donjoystore.com/aircast-sp-walking-brace-3
There is a small bulb that inflates the brace to reduce gapping.
The hinge itself has a pin that can be removed to adjust the range of motion. No tool is needed.
Thanks for contacting Donjoy.
Sizing determined by shoe size:
|Up to 4
|Up to 2
|Up to 5