OA Reaction Web Knee
- View Details$899.99On Sale 0% Off Save $0.00(9) ReviewsCustom fit, lightweight titanium brace offers our top ACL protection for non-contact sports and some football positions.
Features & Benefits:
- Lightweight, Low-Profile Pain Relief
- Made out of lightweight silicone this brace is low-profile so you can wear it under pants, skirts, or with exercise clothing.
- The Silicone Web Technology scientifically designed to help provide shock absorption and anterior knee pain relief a symptom of OA of both the knee joint and the patella.
- Four-way, Adjustable Wraparound Design
- Comfortable, form-fitting design creates a custom- like fit for most legs that is easy to apply
- Patented, Integrated Silicone
- Comfortable offloading of the knee with a nonslip cup effect; the hexagon design allows air pockets to gently support the knee
- Easy to Wear
- The most open and lightweight design available in OA knee bracing
Is the OA Reaction Brace Right for me?
Everyday brace for arthritis knee pain and those needing support for mild activities like jogging, golf, hiking, tennis or walking. Try our Brace Advisor for personalized product recommendations to meet your needs!
Designed to help manage pain associated with:
- Everyday activities
A Discreet Support For Osteoarthritis Knee Pain
The OA REACTION WEB is the lowest profile knee brace on the market to treat early or mild OA. The patented silicone web technology provides a custom fit that won’t slip; it’s so comfortable, users may forget they’re wearing a brace. A new level of bracing comfort for those with early to mild OA of the knee, or early joint space narrowing. OA REACTION WEB offers discreet wearability utilizing mild offloading and proprioception to help reduce knee pain for mild to
DonJoy is taking OA bracing to the next level of comfort using silicone web technology. OA REACTION WEB offers the thinnest and most open framework available. OA REACTION WEB gives those with OA knee pain the relief they need in a comfortable, lightweight, low-profile brace that can even be worn under clothing before, during and after activity. Designed for those who participate in mild activity, obese patients, and active aging patients who jog, hike or play tennis or golf.
Shop our complete selection of knee braces or browse additional DonJoy products.
Take the measurement of your thigh and calf 6" above and below your kneecap using a flexible type tape measure. Use the diameter you measure here to choose your size.
Note: Knee measurement is the most important, if you measure between sizes we recommend going up one size for optimum comfort and fit
|XS||13" - 15 1/2"||12"-13"||10"-12"|
|S||15 1/2" - 18 1/2"||13"-14"||12"-14"|
|M||18 1/2"- 21"||14"-15"||14"-16"|
|L||21"- 23 1/2"||15"-17"||16"-18"|
|XL||23 1/2" - 26 1/2"||17"-19"||18"-20"|
|XXL||26 1/2" - 29 1/2"||19"-21"||20"-22"|
|XXXL||29 1/2" - 32"||21"-23"||22"-24"|
|1.Stand with your legs shoulder-width apart, legs slightly bent and leg muscles contracted.|
|2. Measure up six inches from the center of your knee with a tape measure, as shown.|
|3. Measure the circumference of your thigh at the 6-inch mark, as shown.|
|4. Measure down six
inches from the center of your knee with
a tape measure, as shown. Then measure
the circumference of your calf at the