Features & Benefits:
- Three zones of compression strategically placed around the shin and calf
- Silicone banding injected directly onto the sleeve wraps and supports the calf muscle during activity
- All-natural Carbonized Bamboo is thermal regulating
- Anti-migration technology helps to eliminate slip
- Reflectivity for enhanced visibility in low light conditions
Our DONJOY Performance Trizone Calf Sleeve is a hybrid design combining the properties of compression and bracing in a single sleeve. This product takes the benefits of bracing and applies it to a muscle. The carbonized bamboo circular knit construction allows for targeted, zonal compression. Three distinct compression zones which include: a stability zone with strategically placed injected silicone to provide support for the calf muscle and the benefit of enhanced proprioception, a compression zone which improves circulation and provides mild support to the joint structure and surrounding muscle tissue, and a comfort zone that provides lighter compression for enhanced fit and better range of motion. The Trizone calf support is a low profile performance product perfect for runners.
I would go by the size chart, this material most likely will keep its shape and size
I know that it will not fix the stress fracture or shin splint but I want to know would this have enough pressure on the calf muscle?
|Inches||11 - 13||13 - 15||15 - 17||17 - 19|
|Centimeters||28 - 33||33 - 38||38 - 43||43 - 48|
Measurement taken at the thickest part of calf