Performer Knee Support Brace
Price Match Guarantee
Shipping & Delivery
Is the Performer Knee Support right for me?
Ideal for active individuals recovering from mild arthritis, knee sprains, hyperextension, strains and meniscal tears, and temporary relief. Try our Brace Advisor for personalized product recommendations to meet your needs!
This sleeve style brace is recommended to provide knee support for mild arthritis, knee sprains, hyperextension, strains and meniscal tears, and temporary relief.
*** Color of the support is reversible Black or Blue ***
Features and benefits
- Streamlined design for even compression and support
- Neoprene construction retains body heat for warmth and comfort
- Open patella reduces direct pressure on kneecap
Shop our complete selection of knee sleeves or browse additional DonJoy products.
Take the measurement of your thigh and calf 6" above and below your kneecap using a flexible type tape measure. Use the diameter you measure here to choose your size.
|S||15 1/2" - 18 1/2"||13"-14"||12"-14"|
|M||18 1/2"- 21"||14"-15"||14"-16"|
|L||21"- 23 1/2"||15"-17"||16"-18"|
|XL||23 1/2" - 26 1/2"||17"-19"||18"-20"|
|1.Stand with your legs shoulder-width apart, legs slightly bent and leg muscles contracted.|
|2. Measure up six inches from the center of your knee with a tape measure, as shown.|
|3. Measure the circumference of your thigh at the 6-inch mark, as shown.|
|4. Measure down six
inches from the center of your knee with
a tape measure, as shown. Then measure
the circumference of your calf at the
- View DetailsOn Sale 0% Off Save $0.00(9) ReviewsProvides compression and stability for meniscus tear, swelling, bursitis, and minor ACL tears.
- View DetailsBest Seller$105.99On Sale 0% Off Save $0.00(21) ReviewsSupport following sprains, ligament instabilities, or meniscus injuries. Ideal for non-contact sports.