Playmaker II Knee Brace
- View DetailsSpecial Price $849.99 Regular Price $899.99On Sale 6% Off Save $50.00(38) ReviewsCustomized ligament protection for your knee. Ideal for athletes who participate in contact sports and want to prevent a knee ligament injury or re-injury.
- View Details$899.99On Sale 0% Off Save $0.00(9) ReviewsCustom fit, lightweight titanium brace offers our top ACL protection for non-contact sports and some football positions.
- View DetailsBest Seller$269.99On Sale 0% Off Save $0.00(27) ReviewsHinge ACL protection for recovery and to help injury prevention.
Features & Benefits:
- Immeasurable Comfort
- Hi10(high tenacity nylon/spandex fabric) offers unmatched comfort and fit
- "Cooler" Experience
- DonJoy's New Advanced Spacer fabric promotes a "cool" environment for activities on all levels
- Just Plain "Easy"
- Molded strap tabs allow quick and easy strap adjustments to deliver a secure and comfortable fit. (Only available on the Drytex material)
Is the Playmaker II right for me?
For mild to moderate ligament strains, Playmaker II provides the stability needed and comfort required when participating in daily activities. Still not sure? Try our Brace Advisor for personalized product recommendations to meet your needs!
Designed to support and protect:
- ACL injuries
- MCL injuries
- LCL injuries
- Meniscus Injuries
- Hyperextended Knee
The Solution For Mild To Moderate Ligament Injuries
Even mild ligament strains can bring activity levels to a halt. Playmaker II issues the stability needed and the comfort required to empower movement. Playmaker II is the right move, so get your move on! Provides support for hyperextended knee, ACL, MCL, and LCL instabilities caused by injury.
- The straps are positioned to enhance the support of the ACL. Learn how Four-Points-of-Leverage works.
- Sleeve Vs. Wraparound
- Sleeves require you to remove your shoe and slide the brace over your foot. Fits more snugly and stays in place. Once it's on it's requires little adjustment. The negative of a sleeve is it doesn’t work well over pants. Wraparound braces are easier to apply especially for those with less hand strength and can be worn over thin pants. The velcro can be tightened or loosened for a more adjustable fit. Great for users who can't bend over as well and have trouble getting a sleeve on or off. The negative of a wraparound brace is the velcro can loosen during activity requiring a quick tightening of the Velcro.
- Neoprene Vs. Spacer
- Neoprene has a more compressive and warmth capability than Spacer. The Spacer material is ideal for patients who have allergies or irritations to Neoprene or live in warm weather climates.
Take the measurement of your thigh and calf 6" above and below your kneecap using a flexible type tape measure. Use the circumference you measure here to choose your size.
|XS||13" - 15.5" (33-39 cm)||12"-13" (30-33 cm)||10"-12" (25-30 cm)|
|S||15.5" - 18 .5" (39-47 cm)||13"-14" (33-35 cm)||12"-14" (30-35 cm)|
|M||18.5" - 21" (47-53 cm)||14"-15" (35-38 cm)||14"-16" (35-40 cm)|
|L||21" - 23.5" (53-60 cm)||15"-17" (38-43 cm)||16"-18" (40-45 cm)|
|XL||23.5" - 26.5" (60-67 cm)||17"-19" (43-48 cm)||18"-20" (45-50 cm)|
|XXL||26.5" - 29.5" (67-75 cm)||19"-21" (48-53 cm)||20"-22" (50-55 cm)|
|XXXL||29.5" - 32" (75-83 cm)||21"-23" (53-58 cm)||22"-24" (55-60 cm)|
|1.Stand with your legs shoulder-width apart, legs slightly bent and leg muscles contracted.|
|2. Measure up six inches from the center of your knee with a tape measure, as shown.|
|3. Measure the circumference of your thigh at the 6-inch mark, as shown.|
|4. Measure down six
inches from the center of your knee with
a tape measure, as shown. Then measure
the circumference of your calf at the