Price Match Guarantee
Shipping & Delivery
Is this right for me?
Experiencing leg length or body strain when in your walking boot or cast? You can help ease discomfort with the Procare® ShoeLift™. Recommended to wear daily when using your walker.
Designed to Help Support and Protect:
- Compensate for leg length differences while wearing a fracture walking boot
- Day-to-day wear with a walker or cast
About Procare® ShoeLift™
The smallest difference in leg length can affect your walking and may cause discomfort in your hips, back or knees. Whether wearing an orthopedic walking boot, post-op shoe or cast, the Procare® ShoeLift™ can help reduce body strain and offset the height difference. The ShoeLift™ helps patients who are dealing with hip and back pain (usually from uneven gait) while recovering from an injury or surgery in a boot. Providing 1” lift, the ShoeLift™ is easy to put on and can be worn on either the left or right foot. No designation is required. The shoe leveler comes in three different sizes for a more personal fit and comfort.
Note: The ShoeLift™ should be worn with athletic shoes only.
- Even Out the Height
- Provides 1” lift to help offset the additional height
- Left or Right Side
- Can be worn on either the left or right foot
- Easy On/Off Application
- Step in and single strap allows for easy on/off application and quick adjustments
- Helps Reduce Strain
- Promoting walking in a normal fashion assists body-strain reduction
- Lightweight rubber and no-skid bottom help prevent slipping when walking
While sitting in a chair, place your good foot over the opposite knee. Begin to pull the front portion of the ShoeLift™ over the toes of your shoe. Pull the back of the ShoeLift™ straps up over the heel and adjust the side straps around the sole. Make sure the ShoeLift™ name faces the outside of the heel and adjust the sole if necessary. Next, secure the hook and loop strap across the top of the foot. Adjust as needed.
Use a damp towel to wipe away any dirt.
Sizing Information (UK shoe sizes)
Use the measurement of the sole of your shoe to determine the appropriate size.
|Small||6.5 - 8||4 - 7|
|Medium||8.5 - 11||7 - 9.5|