The Aircast A2 Wrist Brace is designed to provide support for wrist injuries (ligament instability, sprain or muscle strain), post-operative use, and post-removal of casting or splint. Using dual removable stabilizers located above and below the hand, the A2 controls wrist movement while allowing full finger dexterity. Adjustable straps allow for a personalized fit while the contoured shape and cool, dry Breath-O-Prene (R) material ensures comfort. Easy to apply, the A2 Wrist Brace can be worn during most daily activities.
Product Features & Benefits:
- Dual stabilizers restrict wrist movement while permitting full finger function.
- Adjustable straps and three sizes ensure personalized fit.
- Contoured shape and breathable fabric promote comfort.
- Available with Thumb Spica to hold thumb securely in place.
- Wrist injuries (ligament instability, sprain or muscle strain)
- Post-operative application
- Post-removal of casting or splint
- For Wrist and Thumb Injury, use the A2 Wrist Brace with Thumb Spica
Your questions really depends on what you are doing in the ocean. If you plan on being active (Surfing) you'll need a DonJoy CXT & SXT Functional Wrist Brace to limit the motion effectivley.
If you plan on being less active, a DonJoy ComfortFORM Wrist Support will suffice.
Remember, you'll need to rinse the brace in fresh water after immersion.
We recommend washing the brace by hand using anti-bacterial soap and water then air drying. We do not recommend putting it in the washing machine or dryer as some of the materials may be compromised or damaged.
Thank you and have a nice day!
|Sizes||Wrist Circumference (around ulnar prominence)|
|Small||5 - 6.5" (12.7 - 16.5 cm)|
|Medium||6.25 - 7.75" (15.9 - 19.7 cm)|
|Large||7.5 - 9" (19 - 22.9 cm)|