Combining the therapeutic benefits of controlled compression and cold, the Aircast Cryo/Cuffs minimize hemarthrosis, swelling, and pain. The anatomically designed cuff provides complete coverage for treatment.
All Cryo/Cuffs can be ordered as a single cuff, or with a cooler (including a tube assembly and insulation disk). The Cooler is available separately and can be used with any model in the Cryo/Cuff line.
Click here to purchase cooler Aircast Cryo/Cuff Cooler
Product features and benefits
- Anatomic cuff design for complete coverage of affected area
- Measured compression for patient comfort
- Controlled cold eliminates the risk of tissue damage
- Detachable cooler allows for uninterrupted treatment
- Expanded coverage with extra long strap
Shop our complete selection of Aircast products.
Unfortunatly that back /hip pad is the only one we have for this unit and it is 10" x8". We do have some other options the Durasoft Back wrap https://www.donjoystore.com/donjoy-dura-soft-back-wrap or we do have another cryotherapy unit called the IceMan clear 3 https://www.donjoystore.com/donjoy-iceman-clear-3-cold-therapy-unit this is a prescription only product, and you can ge the unit with the XL Universal pad. To order you print out the order form, take toyour physician for him to sign then when choosing a pad write in that you need the XL Universal pad P/n 11-0681-9-00000
* Knee Measurement is the leg circumference taken 6" above a patella