FP Walking Brace
Provides full length, foam and semi-pneumatic support
Price Match Guarantee
Shipping & Delivery
Is the FP Walking Brace right for me?
Ideal for those who are recovering from an injury and need mobility support post-surgery or foot/ankle sprain. Try our Brace Advisor for personalized product recommendations to meet your needs!
The Foam Walker provides semi-pneumatic support with Aircast full-shell protection and is available in 4 sizes (small, medium, large and X-large). Foam-filled aircells cushion the ankle for customized comfort and support. This support is effective in fracture healing and managing edema. Includes a hand bulb.
- Stable fracture of foot and/or ankle
- Severe ankle sprain
- Post-operative use
- A semi-rigid shell for protection formerly expected only from a cast
- A rocker sole to reduce plantar pressures
- Pulsating, graduated compression for edema reduction
- Custom-inflated aircells maintain proper positioning of leg within brace for enhanced stability
- Anthropometric full-shell support
- Custom inflated aircells for individual fit and support
- Semi-pneumatic compression for improved blood flow and edema management
- Lightweight design: rigid foot, flexible around calf for strength, fit and comfort
- Full shell protection. Low profile for natural gait. Sealed air-cushioned heel
Do not over-inflate aircells. Improper aircell inflation may cause significant skin irritation in patients with diabetic neuropathy. Reduce aircell compression with any visual skin changes or reported discomfort. Do not use this device on patients incapable of communicating physical discomfort. Like all lower extremity immobilizers, such as casts or braces, patients without sensation (i.e. post-op anesthesia, neuropathies, etc.) should be monitored frequently for “hot spots”, skin irritation or wound management. Use caution when walking on slippery or wet surfaces to avoid injury. At high altitudes the aircells will expand beyond their optimal level. Adjust aircell pressure by tightening or loosening straps.
Shop our complete selection of walking braces or browse additional Aircast products.
|Size||Men Shoe Size||Women Shoe Size|
|Pediatric||Up to 4||Up to 5|
- View Details$284.99On Sale 0% Off Save $0.00(18) ReviewsIdeal for those where limb length or calf circumference prohibits them from using a standard height walker
- View Details$284.99On Sale 0% Off Save $0.00(23) Reviews
Provides pneumatic, multi-aircell support for graduated, pulsating compression
- View DetailsOn Sale 0% Off Save $0.00(1) ReviewSpecifically designed for diabetics to provide pneumatic support with Aircast full-shell protection