XP Diabetic Walker System
The Pneumatic Walker Diabetic System provides pneumatic support with Aircast full-shell protection and is available in 3 sizes (medium, large and X-large). Foam filled aircells cushion the ankle for customized comfort and support while reducing pressure points. This support is effective in managing edema and fracture healing.
- Foot protection
- Neuropathic ulcers
- Soft tissue injury
- Post-operative use
- Stable fracture of foot and/or ankle
- An aircell lined shell that maximizes plantar unloading, regulates shear stress, and provides protection and immobilization
- Graduated compression to help reduce edema
- Multi-aircell support for a "total contact" fit
- Regulated aircell inflation with the specialized Hand Bulb with Pressure Gauge
- A rocker sole to reduce plantar pressures
- Multi-aircell support for graduated, pulsating compression
- Custom inflated aircells for individual fit and support
- Aircell inflation regulated by hand bulb pressure gauge
- Lightweight design: rigid foot, flexible around calf for strength, fit and comfort.
- Full shell protection
- Low profile for natural gait.
List of Contents
- (1) Pneumatic Walker for Diabetics
- (2) Insoles
- (3) Stockings
- (1) Hand Bulb with Pressure Gauge
Do not overinflate aircells. Improper aircell inflation may cause significant skin irritation in patients with diabetic neuropathy. Reduce aircell compression with any visual skin changes or reported discomfort. Do not use this device on patients incapable of communicating physical discomfort. Like all lower extremity immobilizers, such as casts or braces, patients without sensation (i.e. postop anesthesia, neuropathies, etc.) should be monitored frequently for “hot spots”, skin irritation or wound management. Use caution when walking on slippery or wet surfaces to avoid injury.
Thank you for contacting us regarding your desired replacement part. Unfortunately, we do not carry this item at this time. You may contact the manufacturer directly at the number listed below.
DonJoy, ProCare, AirCast:
Customer Service: 1-800-336-6569
The doctor asked me to buy aircast shoe, with the angle of elevation of 20%.
Do you have shoes that you can change the angle?
Please Please Keep me it's really urgent.
three heel supports equal 22º of heel raise; two heel supports equal 16º of heel raise; one heel support equals 10º of heel raise
|Size||Men Shoe Size||Women Shoe Size|