Lateral J Patella Knee Brace
Price Match Guarantee
Shipping & Delivery
- View DetailsSpecial Price $26.99 Regular Price $47.99On Sale 44% Off Save $21.00(4) Reviews4mm neoprene sleeve with open Patella for added knee support
- View DetailsSpecial Price $25.49 Regular Price $33.99On Sale 25% Off Save $8.50Compressive knit knee sleeve with medial/lateral support and patella stabilization.
- View DetailsSpecial Price $45.04 Regular Price $55.99On Sale 20% Off Save $10.95(1) ReviewNeoprene, compression knee sleeve with dual flexible stabilizers.
Is the Lateral J Patella Brace Right for me?
If you suffer from lateral patellar subluxation, dislocations, or improper patellar tracking this is the brace for you. Still not sure? Try our Brace Advisor for personalized product recommendations to meet your needs!
Designed to support and protect:
- Dislocating Kneecaps (Patellar dislocation)
- Lateral Patellofemoral Malalignment
- Lateral Patellar Subluxation
- Everyday activities
- Non-contact sports
Stabilizes The Kneecap To Help Prevent Dislocations And Help Alleviate Pain
The DonJoy Lateral J knee brace is one of our most popular patella stabilizing brace. The brace is equipped with a tubular, lateral “J” buttress that runs alongside the knee and provides support against lateral patellar subluxation, dislocations, or improper patellar tracking. The Lateral J can be worn during day-to-day activities, as well as sports and in water.
Drytex or Neoprene? Drytex is DonJoy's exclusive solution for patients with neoprene sensitivities or those who prefer less warmth from their bracing. Constructed of a unique patented nylon core and polyester Lycra fabric, it allows for improved airflow while still giving ample support and compression. Perfect for people in warm weather climates and those with neoprene allergies or irritations. (Photo images are of Drytex material with seams. Neoprene material, not shown, does not come with seams). Neoprene is a thicker material that will provide more warmth.
With or Without Hinge? This brace is available with a removable hinge for added stability for an additional cost. You should order the brace with a hinge if you have joint instability. It will provide more medial and lateral support. Otherwise, you should order the brace without a hinge.
- Tubular, Lateral “J” Buttress
- Helps stabilize your kneecap (patella). Available in left or right configuration.
- Lateral to Medial Straps
- Provides additional stabilization and you get to adjust the straps to provide the support that you need.
- Available in Drytex or Neoprene
- Pick the material that suits your needs.
Product Features…and the benefits you’ll experience!
Hand wash with mild detergent and air dry.
Sizing and Measurements
Click on the Size Chart tab above to learn how to measure your leg to determine what brace size you need.
Shop our complete selection of knee braces or browse additional DonJoy products.
Take the measurement of your thigh and calf 6" above and below your kneecap using a flexible type tape measure. Use the circumference you measure here to choose your size.
|XS||13" - 15 1/2"||12"-13"||10"-12"|
|S||15 1/2" - 18 1/2"||13"-14"||12"-14"|
|M||18 1/2"- 21"||14"-15"||14"-16"|
|L||21"- 23 1/2"||15"-17"||16"-18"|
|XL||23 1/2" - 26 1/2"||17"-19"||18"-20"|
|XXL||26 1/2" - 29 1/2"||19"-21"||20"-22"|
|1.Stand with your legs shoulder-width apart, legs slightly bent and leg muscles contracted.|
|2. Measure up six inches from the center of your knee with a tape measure, as shown.|
|3. Measure the circumference of your thigh at the 6-inch mark, as shown.|
|4. Measure down six
inches from the center of your knee with
a tape measure, as shown. Then measure
the circumference of your calf at the