Freeze Sleeve™ MD Therapy Sleeve
Price Match Guarantee
Shipping & Delivery
Is this right for me?
Whether you have swelling, sprains or strains, the Freeze Sleeve™ MD helps deliver 360 degrees of cold therapy treatment. The array of sizes allows the sleeve to slide up and over most body parts with ease. Made with a patented gel this cold pack is soft and flexible, allowing you to re-use many times. Easy to use, apply the sleeve to the injured area to aid targeted pain relief.
Designed to treat and protect:
- The Freeze Sleeve™ MD and its design are to be used comfortably on multiple areas of the arms and legs.
- All body parts
About DonJoy® Freeze Sleeve™ MD
The revolutionary Freeze Sleeve™ MD Therapy Sleeve provides 360 degrees of cold therapy. This 100% coverage helps reduce inflammation to aching muscles and joints, pain, and post-operative procedures. The easy slip on process eliminates the need for messy ice bags, cumbersome wraps and multi-step products on the market today.
- Circumferential Coverage
- 360 degrees of even coverage, and also allows full range of motion to the user.
- Apply daily cold therapy treatment on the go whenever and wherever you are.
- Easy slip on process eliminates the need for messy ice bags, cumbersome wraps, and multi-step products that on the market today.
- Helps provide relief and recovery for aching muscles and joints
- 50% more Gel (than the original Freeze Sleeve)
- Gel thickness ups to ½ inch = more gel volume.
- Specially formulated non-toxic Gel
- Ultimate odor fighter.
- Pre-treated water-resistant and antibacterial for health and safety.
- Material is antimicrobial/antibacterial.
- Place in freezer for a minimum of 90 minutes.
- Once cold, slip the sleeve over a sore or injured body part to relieve joint or muscular discomfort.
- The Freeze Sleeve™ MD will remain soft and flexible even at -20 degrees F.
Do not get the sleeve wet.
To clean, simply wipe down with any antiseptic wipe or prep pad.
The Freeze Sleeve™ MD should fit snug around the treated area. Its “firm fit” is not intended for support, but to hold the sleeve in place aiding in mobile recovery. If patients are between sizes, it is recommended they order the larger size to help ensure an adequate fit.
*Freeze Sleeve™ is a trademark of Freeze Sleeve, LLC
|Small||8 - 10"|
|Medium||10 - 13"|
|Large||13 - 16"|
|X-Large||16 - 20"|
|XX-Large||20 - 24"|
|XXX-Large||25 - 30"|