Is the DonJoy Sully right for me?
Provides shoulder stabilization to post-injured shoulder. Can be worn while playing sports. Try our Brace Advisor for personalized product recommendations to meet your needs!
Designed to support and protect:
- Anterior, multi-directional, inferior and posterior instabilities
- Rotator cuff deceleration
- Shoulder AC separations
- Muscle strains
- All activities
Comfortably Stabilize Your Shoulder During Sports & Activities
The breathable, hook-sensitive neoprene vest grips the skin to allow precise placement of the donut-shaped foam pad. The hard-shelled foam pad helps protect the AC joint from further injury. Simply apply adhesive-backed hook to the foam pad to prevent migration. No restrictive and uncomfortable straps are necessary!
On the inside the perforated, breathable, rubber-like neoprene grips the skin so the support moves with the athlete - it’s as if the stabilization straps are attached directly to the body.
Universal design fits both right and left shoulder. Comes complete with vest, pad and adhesive-backed hook material. Pad is also sold separately and can also be used with the Sully Shoulder Stabilizer.
- Perforated breathable, rubber-like neoprene material grips the skin so the brace moves with the athlete.
- Anchor Strap
- Enables the brace to be used for shoulder separations.
Product Features…and the benefits you’ll experience!
Thank you for your questions!
I'll answer your questions regarding the DonJoy Sully Shoulder Support below:
Will this brace protect against another dislocation?
- The DonJoy Sully Shoulder Support will not prevent another dislocation, but it does lower the chances of it occurring again.
Will I be able to throw and swing a bat while wearing the brace?
- You will be able to swing and throw, however any support will hinder range of motion.
Will I be able to catch a pass over my head?
- Again yes, however any support will hinder range of motion. Because this is a light support, the hindrance will be significantly less than other shoulder supports.
Thanks for visiting us at BetterBraces.com with your questions!
The Sully Shoulder stabilizer will help to decrease the motion that puts you shoulder in danger of a re-injury. The straps can be applied for a variety of shoulder instabilities and you can pull the straps as tight as you need, so you can control how much motion you give yourself.
*Measure chest circumference under arms and across nipples
|Size||Chest Measurement||Bicep Circumference|
|XS||34" - 40 "||9" - 10.5"|
|S||36" - 40"||11" - 13"|
|M||38" - 42"||13" - 15"|
|L||42" - 46"||14" - 17"|
|XL||46" - 51"||15" - 17"|