Knee Cryo/Cuff w/Cooler
Non-motorized, gravity-fed system provides uninterrupted focal compression and cooling to minimize knee pain and swelling.
Is the Aircast Knee Cryo/Cuff with Gravity Cooler Right for me?
Experiencing pain from knee injury, or seeking post-operation recovery options? The Aircast Knee Cryo/Cuff with Cooler (gravity-fed, non-motorized) combines the therapeutic benefits of circulating, soothing cold water and controlled focal compression to reduce pain, prevent inner-joint bleeding (hemarthrosis), and decrease swelling due to any knee injury. The Knee Cryo/Cuff with Gravity Cooler also aids recovery following knee surgeries.
- Reduce swelling
- Manage pain
- Alleviate knee joint trauma
- Enhance recovery
- Assist in joint rehabilitation
- Use following physical therapy
- Treatment after exercise such as walking, running, or elliptical use
- Treatment of sports injuries of any kind
- Post-Operation recovery
- Anatomically designed Cryo/Cuff design
- Provides maximum cryotherapy coverage
- Controlled cooling
- Minimize tissue damage
- Adjustable focal compression cuff
- For individual controlled focal compression levels and comfort
- Detachable cooler system holds water and ice for up to 6 to 8 hours
- For extended, uninterrupted cryotherapy treatment
- Universal Fit
- Knee Cryo/Cuff can be worn on the right or left leg
Product Features…and the benefits you’ll experience!
Offering intermittent focal compression and cool therapy for any knee injury or post-surgery recovery, the Aircast Cryo/Cuff with Gravity Cooler provides:
About the Aircast Knee Cryo/Cuff with Gravity Cooler
Note: A prescription is not required to purchase this product.
The Aircast Knee Cryo/Cuff with Gravity Fed Cooler cold therapy system which uses ice to chill water that is circulated to the Cryo/Cuff. This reduces swelling and inflammation after surgery, an injury, or an intense physical therapy session. The cuff also provides gentle intermittent focal compression, clinically demonstrated to reduce swelling and improve healing times. The cuff is available in three adult sizes, which insures a comfortable and therapeutic fit.
About Aircast Cryo/Cuff Coolers
Aircast Coolers come in two different versions and both can be used with any model in the cryo/cuff line.
(1) The low-cost gravity fed, non-motorized Aircast Cryo/Cuff Cooler, included with this knee cryo/cuff, where you control the exchange of water through the cuff by raising or lowering the cooler. To purchase the Aircast Cryo/Cuff Gravity Cooler separately, click here.
(2) The motorized, pump system, Aircast Cryo/Cuff IC Cooler where a small electronic device controls cool water circulation is also available.
About Aircast Cryo/Cuffs
Aircast Cryo/Cuffs are also available for the shoulder, ankle, back, foot, and elbow. These additional cryo cuffs can be ordered separately here.
How to Use the Knee Cryo/Cuff Gravity Cooler
Download PDF- Detailed instructions on how to prepare the Knee Cryo/Cuff and Gravity Cooler for use.
Looking for more options? Shop All Aircast Cold Therapy Products.
Measure thigh circumference 6" above the patella
|Pediatric Knee/Elbow Cryo/Cuff and cooler|
|Small Knee Cryo/Cuff and cooler||10"-19" (25-48 cm)|
|Medium Knee Cryo/Cuff and cooler||18"-23" (46-58 cm)|
|Large Knee Cryo/Cuff and cooler||20"-31" (51-79 cm)|