SE-4 Knee Brace
- View DetailsSpecial Price $849.99 Regular Price $899.99On Sale 6% Off Save $50.00(38) ReviewsCustomized ligament protection for your knee. Ideal for athletes who participate in contact sports and want to prevent a knee ligament injury or re-injury.
- View Details$899.99On Sale 0% Off Save $0.00(9) ReviewsCustom fit, lightweight titanium brace offers our top ACL protection for non-contact sports and some football positions.
- View DetailsBest Seller$269.99On Sale 0% Off Save $0.00(27) ReviewsHinge ACL protection for recovery and to help injury prevention.
Features & Benefits:
- Four-Points Of Leverage Dynamic System
- This patented technology was developed to reduce the strain on the ACL by distributing the load placed on the ligament via four points. Click here to learn how the Four-Points of Leverage works.
- Low Profile
- Designed so that it won't get in the way during activities
Is the DonJoy SE-4 Brace right for me?
Ideal for moderate to severe ACL, and/or CI (Combined Instability), PCL, MCL, LCL instabilities. Can be used during contact sports or daily activities. Try our Brace Advisor for personalized product recommendations to meet your needs!
Designed to support and protect:
- Moderate to severe ACL injuries
- Moderate to severe PCL injuries
- Moderate to severe MCL injuries
- Moderate to severe LCL injuries
- Baseball & Softball
Support And Protection For Light Contact Sports
DonJoy SE-4 is ideal for moderate to severe ACL, and/or PCL, MCL and LCL instabilities. It is recommended for use in light contact sports.. The brace features a non-chip outer covering which is also safe for salt and fresh water activities.
DonJoy is please to introduce the most cost effective functional ligament knee brace known as the SE-4 Point, with its patented 4-point dynamic leverage system technology. The SE 4-Point has made a name for itself as a strong and low profile brace in the off-the-shelf market. The SE 4-Point provides the basic frame of the traditional legend at a fraction of the cost.
Knee Options (ACL, PCL, CI): Left, Right
Need Replacement Parts?
Shop Legend SE-4 replacement parts for full kits, straps, and pads.
Shop our complete selection of knee braces here.
Take the measurement of your thigh and calf 6" above and below your kneecap using a flexible type tape measure. Use the diameter you measure here to choose your size.
|XS||13" - 15.5" (33-39 cm)||12"-13" (30-33 cm)||10"-12" (25-30 cm)|
|S||15.5" - 18 .5" (39-47 cm)||13"-14" (33-35 cm)||12"-14" (30-35 cm)|
|M||18.5" - 21" (47-53 cm)||14"-15" (35-38 cm)||14"-16" (35-40 cm)|
|L||21" - 23.5" (53-60 cm)||15"-17" (38-43 cm)||16"-18" (40-45 cm)|
|XL||23.5" - 26.5" (60-67 cm)||17"-19" (43-48 cm)||18"-20" (45-50 cm)|
|XXL||26.5" - 29.5" (67-75 cm)||19"-21" (48-53 cm)||20"-22" (50-55 cm)|
|XXXL||29.5" - 32" (75-83 cm)||21"-23" (53-58 cm)||22"-24" (55-60 cm)|
|1.Stand with your legs shoulder-width apart, legs slightly bent and leg muscles contracted.|
|2. Measure up six inches from the center of your knee with a tape measure, as shown.|
|3. Measure the circumference of your thigh at the 6-inch mark, as shown.|
|4. Measure down six
inches from the center of your knee with
a tape measure, as shown. Then measure
the circumference of your calf at the