OA Nano Knee Brace
- View Details$899.99On Sale 0% Off Save $0.00(9) ReviewsCustom fit, lightweight titanium brace offers our top ACL protection for non-contact sports and some football positions.
Is the OA Nano Brace right for me?
Ideal for mild to moderate osteoarthritis this brace will help you remain active and move freely. Try our Brace Advisor for personalized product recommendations to meet your needs!
Designed to treat and protect:
- Mild to moderate arthritis
- All activities
A Lightweight Means to Manage Arthritis Knee Pain
The DonJoy OA Nano is extremely lightweight. This brace unloads (mechanically shifts weight away from the damaged pare of the knee). For mild to moderate knee osteoarthritis, the OA Nano is designed for people to stay active and move freely.
One of the best aspects of this braces is it provides people with knee osteoarthritis with an option to help alleviate pain and stabilize their knee with a non-invasive, non-addictive treatment options.
To make this brace lightweight material science collides with innovation to create high-tech functional comfort in a lightweight design. The flexibility of the magnesium frame allows for an intimate fit while the revolutionary nano MAG material provides strength to off-load and help provide pain relief.
- Lightweight OA Knee Brace
- At just 14.2 ounces this brace won’t slow you down as you go about your daily activities.
- Helps To Reduce OA Pain
- DonJoy's Adjuster technology off-loads (mechanically shifts weight away from the damaged pare of the knee) a little - or a lot.
- Unlimited Comfort
- The malleable magnesium frame allows you to adjust the cuffs according to your preference.
- Stays In Place
- Contoured design enhances brace suspension for various levels of activity
Product Features…and the benefits you’ll experience!
Looking for liners, condyle pads or straps? Shop OA Nano Replacement Parts.
Take the measurement of your thigh and calf 6" above and below your kneecap using a flexible type tape measure. Use the diameter you measure here to choose your size.
|XS||13" - 15 1/2"||12"-13"||10"-12"|
|S||15 1/2" - 18 1/2"||13"-14"||12"-14"|
|M||18 1/2"- 21"||14"-15"||14"-16"|
|L||21"- 23 1/2"||15"-17"||16"-18"|
|XL||23 1/2" - 26 1/2"||17"-19"||18"-20"|
|XXL||26 1/2" - 29 1/2"||19"-21"||20"-22"|
|XXXL||29 1/2" -32"||21" -23"||22" -24|
|1.Stand with your legs shoulder-width apart, legs slightly bent and leg muscles contracted.|
|2. Measure up six inches from the center of your knee with a tape measure, as shown.|
|3. Measure the circumference of your thigh at the 6-inch mark, as shown.|
|4. Measure down six
inches from the center of your knee with
a tape measure, as shown. Then measure
the circumference of your calf at the