TROM Advance's design provides great fit, comfort and adjustability. TROM Advance offers range of motion control and locking capabilities.
Features & Benefits
- Tele-Fit: Sliding mechanism allowing independent strap movement just proximal and distal of the knee to accommodate cold therapy wraps and dressings and for increased strap adjustability
- Streamlined hinge is 20% smaller for a lower profile, light-weight design
- Telescoping adjustability between 17" and 23 1/4" adapts to a variety of patients
- Range of motion control and quick lock from -10° to 90° for a broader range of options for any protocol
- Quick-release buckles providing fast and easy application
- Cool, breathable soft goods for improved patient comfort and aesthetics
- Wider straps (2") offering increased support and comfort
- XL version available to fit thigh circumferences up to 36”
The uprights for that brace are malleable so you can bend the upright to contour the leg better.
There are quite a few differences between the brace.
The Telescoping T-ROM has the following features:
* ankle stirrups
* varying extension and flexion stops
The Advanced T-ROM has the following features:
* streamline hinge (20% smaller)
* quick release buckles
* quick-lock mechanism
Both braces have different buckling system.
We recommend you contact our product specialists at 888-405-3251.
Thank you and have a wonderful day!
Circumference measurement 6 inch above patella.
|Standard||Less than 26"|