Velocity Ankle Brace
Price Match Guarantee
Shipping & Delivery
- View DetailsBest SellerSpecial Price $36.54 Regular Price $45.99On Sale 21% Off Save $9.45(14) Reviews60° molded stabilizer to reduce rolls and sprains
- View DetailsBest SellerSpecial Price $53.54 Regular Price $64.99On Sale 18% Off Save $11.45(70) ReviewsAlternative to taping: A light, low-profile ankle support for active individuals.
- View DetailsBest SellerSpecial Price $61.59 Regular Price $79.99On Sale 23% Off Save $18.40(10) ReviewsMaximum ankle protection to protect and help prevent a sprain, strain, roll or instability, without all the bulk.
Is the Velocity Ankle Brace Right for me?
Prevent sprains and rollovers to previously injured, or weak, ankles during sports or other high-impact activities. Still not sure? Try our Brace Advisor for personalized product recommendations to meet your needs!
Designed to support and protect:
- Inversion Ankle Sprains
- Eversion Ankle Sprains
- Unnatural Rotation of the Ankle
Support and help prevent ankle sprains
The DonJoy Velocity Ankle Brace is one of our best selling ankle braces because it not only provides extra support to the ankle joint and helps prevent ankle sprains, but it is extremely comfortable too! This brace is ideal for a person who is healing from an existing ankle injury or looking to prevent a future injury.
- Low Profile and Lightweight
- This brace easily fits into your shoe giving you the extra support you need without bulkiness.
- Anatomically Designed Bilateral Hinges
- You get to experience natural, unrestricted movement while wearing this brace.
- Moldable Foot Plate
- Enjoy the benefits of a custom fit with out the cost!
- R3 Technology (Rapid-Rigid-Ratched) in the Calf Cuff
- Provides compression to your ankle joint to prevent swelling.
- Rigid Uprights
- Gives extra protection to your ankle in case of impact.
Product Features…and the benefits you’ll experience!
Instructions for Use…how to put on your DonJoy Velocity Ankle Brace.
|Step 1: Unfasten and loosen all straps. Place ankle in the brace and position at 90o.||Step 2: Wrap and secure calf liner.|
|Step 3: Insert calf ratchet strap end through opening on the opposite calf ratchet strap.||Step 4: Pull, wrap, and lock both calf ratchet straps snugly into place without impairing circulation.|
|Step 5: Align tongue with the center of the forefoot.||Step 6: Pull and wrap ankle strap(s) snugly into place without impairing circulation.|
How to use the heat moldable foot plate.
1. Remove inner liner and outer shell (ES version).
2. Apply heat evenly to the area of interest using a heat gun. Heat molding the foot plate should be performed by medical professionals only. Do not use an oven, boiling water, or any heat source other than a heat gun. Do not heat foot plate to more than 300F as melting may occur. Do not attempt to heat mold any component other than the foot plate. If heated, the rivets will readily burn bare skin.
3. Manually form desired changes with gloved hands prior to cooling. Do not attempt to form components against bare skin.
4. Reheat and continue forming as necessary.
5. The foot plate will retain heat after heat source is removed. Allow sufficient cooling time prior to making contact with bare skin.
Looking for speedwrap kits or an extra liner? Find them in our DonJoy Velocity replacement parts section.
Shop our complete selection of ankle braces or browse additional DonJoy products.
|Size||Men's Shoe Size||Women's Shoe Size|
|Large||12 +||13.5 and +|
Calf Measuring Information- Measure calf circumference 8" from ground.
|Calf Cuff||Calf Circumference|
|Standard||7.25” – 10”|
|Wide||10” – 12.5”|