Sorry, this product has been DISCONTINUED.
Combines the clinically proven Air-Stirrup Support with a wrap
Price Match Guarantee
Shipping & Delivery
Accelerates Recovery and Reduces Swelling
The Air-Stirrup Plus combines the clinically proven Air-Stirrup Ankle Brace with an ankle wrap. In addition, a comprehensive instruction booklet is included with each Air-Stirrup Plus and provides information on treatment and rehabilitation – integral components of ankle sprain management.
Each Air-Stirrup Ankle Brace features anatomically designed shells lined with the patented Duplex™ aircell system. This exclusive system incorporates two pre-inflated overlapping aircells, distal and proximal, that produce graduated compression during ambulation. The compression promotes efficient edema reduction in addition to helping accelerate rehabilitation. The ankle wrap adds the benefits of additional swelling control to speed recovery.
- Chronic instability
- Acute ankle sprain
- Stable malleolar fractures
- Post ORIF
- Distal tib/fib stress fractures
- Hemiparesis, hemiplegia
- Resists inversion more than taping and still provides normal flexion
- Graduated, pulsating compression - milks away - swelling and edema
- Aircells are pre-inflated, rarely require adjustment
- Anatomically contoured shells conform closely to the ankle with minimal bulk in the shoe
- Comfort and security encourage early return to function
- Durable-guaranteed to last as long as required for the patient
Shop our complete selection of ankle braces or browse additional Aircast products.
|Small Air-Stirrup Plus||8.7" (22 cm)|
|Training (Medium) Air-Stirrup Plus||9.0" (23 cm)|
|Standard (Large) Air-Stirrup Plus||10.5" (27 cm)|