Is the Airheel Arch & Heel Brace right for me?
Designed to support Plantar Fasciitis and Achilles tendonitis. May be worn during activity. Try our Brace Advisor for personalized product recommendations to meet your needs!
Designed to support and protect:
- Plantar fasciitis
- Achilles tendonitis
- All activities
Our Best Solution For Foot Pain
The Aircast AirHeel™ brace supports plantar fasciitis and achilles tendonitis by applying pulsating compression with every step, which helps reduce swelling and enhance circulation. The AirHeel brace is ideal for all activity levels. Constructed of lightweight breathable fabric, the AirHeel brace is simple to apply - just slip it on like a sock and adjust the fit with one strap.
Here’s how it works…The AirHeel™ brace is equipped with two interconnected aircells located under the foot arch and in back of the achilles tendon. When you take a step, the first air chamber (under the arch) begins to collapse thus reducing the stress to the plantar fascia under the arch. Air is forced into the chamber surrounding the achilles tendon which then inflates. The inflated achilles chamber applies compression to the achilles tendon to shorten the lever arm thus reducing strain on the tendon.
- Aircell Technology
- You’ll feel like your foot is getting a massage with every step due to the pulsating pneumatic compression that minimizes swelling and enhances circulation.
- Complete Comfort
- Lightweight and breathable materials makes this brace extremely comfortable to wear with a shoe.
- Universal Fit
- Can be worn on the left or right foot
- Extra Support
- Optional removable stabilizers that contain 2 small plastic stays in the sides of the ankle for added ankle support (not necessary for plantar fasciitis).
- Made of a latex-free, compression spandex with air cells encased in waterproof nylon and adhered together with a Velcro strap.
- Streamlined Design
- Easily fits in shoes and can be worn in all activities.
Product Features…and the benefits you’ll experience!
- Hand wash with mild detergent
- Air Dry
Sizing and Measurements
Click on the Size Chart tab above to learn how to measure your foot to determine what brace size you need.
The stabilizers are for ankle support and can be removed if you do not need them
DonJoy Stabilizing PRO Ankle Brace Link: https://www.donjoystore.com/donjoy-stabilizing-pro-ankle-brace
You should consult your physician to verify the brace style that they'd like you to wear.
A size small Aircast Airheel will accommodate up to an 8.5 womens.
|Size||Men's Shoe Size||Women's Shoe Size|
|Small||Up to 7||Up to 8.5|