Airlift PTTD Brace
Realigns and supports flatfeet
Price Match Guarantee
Shipping & Delivery
Is the Airlift PTTD right for me?
Designed to support posterior tibial tendon dysfunction (PTTD), or early signs and symptoms of an adult with flat foot. May be worn during high-impact activity. Try our Brace Advisor for personalized product recommendations to meet your needs!
Designed to treat and protect:
- Posterior tibialis tendon dysfunction
- Adult acquired flat foot
- Post-op rehabilitation
- All activities
Anatomical Design Helps Realign & Support The Ankle
The AirLift PTTD Brace is designed to provide support for posterior tibial tendon dysfunction (PTTD), or for early signs and symptoms of the adult acquired flat foot. Depending on the severity of the condition, it can be used to stabilize the condition and help prevent its degeneration, or post-surgically and during rehabilitation.
The AirLift is designed for easy application and adjustment. The brace uses an innovative rear entry design which allows the patient to slip their foot into the back of the brace. Two straps secure the brace and can be used to adjust fit. These patient-friendly design elements make the AirLift easier to apply than custom braces, eliminate time consuming lacing. We recommended wearing this brace with an athletic or walking shoe as the brace may be slightly bulky.
- Aircell Technology
- The aircell (located under the foot) accommodates variances in arch shapes and heights to lift the foot arch for a more natural foot position. The aircell has been tested with 2,000lbs of pressure, so it can be worn during sports and other active-related activities.
- Easy To Apply
- Just slide your foot in and secure the two straps.
- Adjustable Inflation
- The aircell inflation can be adjusted while the brace is on the foot in order to achieve the perfect comfort level.
Product Features…and the benefits you’ll experience!
Hand wash with mild detergent, rinse with tap water and air dry
Shop our complete selection of ankle braces or browse additional Aircast products.
|Size||Men's Shoe Size||Women's Shoe Size|
|Small||Up to 7||Up to 8.5|
- View DetailsBest Seller$75.99On Sale 0% Off Save $0.00(37) ReviewsA prefabricated orthotic designed for use with Subtle Cavus Foot (SCF).