Bionic Drytex Knee Sleeve
Price Match Guarantee
Shipping & Delivery
Is this right for me?
Are you experiencing knee discomfort from a sprain or strain, hyperextension, arthritis, instability or meniscus injury? The DonJoy Performance Bionic Drytex Knee Sleeve can help you manage knee pain and help with medial/lateral protection. Designed with patented Drytex material, a patella opening and two straps, this knee sleeve helps stabilize the knee and helps ease pain so you can move comfortably during the day or during activities.
Designed to Help Support and Protect:
- Medial/lateral Ligament Protection
- Knee Instability
- Sprains and Strains
- Meniscus Injuries
- Field Hockey
About the DonJoy Performance Bionic Drytex Knee Sleeve
The DonJoy Performance Bionic Drytex Knee Sleeve is a joint stabilizing, bilateral hinged knee sleeve with an open patella design to help protect and stabilize the knee. Constructed with patented Drytex material, the Drytex Knee Sleeve is moisture wicking and breathable to help keep you cool and comfortable. In addition, the dual, quick-strap design allows for easy adjustments during activity. The Bionic Drytex Knee Sleeve fits the right or left knee.
- Patented Drytex Material
- Breathable, moisture-wicking material for cool and comfortable wear
- Cushioned Anti-Migration Hinge Covers
- Internal rubberized cushioned hinge covers for added comfort and anti-migration
- Mesh popliteal
- Delivers breathability and a comfortable fit behind the knee
- Ligament Protection
- Bilateral aluminum polycentric hinges for ligament stability and protection
- Sleeve Design
- Sleeve design for an easy application and a secure fit
- Patella Support
- Open patella design with donut to help stabilize and protect the knee cap
- Dual Quick-Straps
- Top and bottom straps for quick adjustments during activity
First, loosen straps and then step into the sleeve. Use the pull tabs to pull the sleeve up until the hex buttress is centered over the center of the knee cap. Feed bottom strap through D-rings and secure. Repeat for top strap.
Hand wash in warm water using mild soap, rinse thoroughly. Air dry.
|Thigh||15.5 - 18.5"||18.5 - 21"||21 - 23.5"||23.5 - 26.5"|
|39 - 47cm||47 - 53cm||53 - 60cm||60 - 67cm|
|Knee||13 - 14"||14 - 15"||15 - 17"||17 - 19"|
|33 - 36cm||36 - 38cm||38 - 43cm||43 - 48cm|
|Calf||12 - 14"||14 - 16"||16 - 18"||18 - 20"|
|30 - 36cm||36 - 41cm||41 - 46cm||46 - 51cm|
Size is based on three measurements: thigh, knee and calf circumference.
Loosen straps. Use pull tabs, step into the sleeve. Pull sleeve up until the hex buttress is centered over the center of knee cap. Feed bottom strap through D-rings and secure. Repeat for top strap.
- View DetailsBest SellerOn Sale 0% Off Save $0.00(39) Reviews
Non-motorized, gravity-fed system provides uninterrupted focal compression and cooling to minimize knee pain and swelling.
- View DetailsSpecial Price $54.99 Regular Price $59.99On Sale 8% Off Save $5.00(7) ReviewsProvides moist heat therapy designed for temporary relief from pain associated with arthritis, back pain and muscle spasms
- View DetailsOn Sale 0% Off Save $0.00Latex-free, water-resistant kinesiology tape to help alleviate muscle and joint soreness and swelling.
Instructions for Use