Bionic™ Elbow Brace II
Price Match Guarantee
Shipping & Delivery
Is this right for me?
Suffer from elbow discomfort whether on or off the field? The DonJoy Performance Bionic™ Elbow Brace II can help protect the medial/lateral ligament as well as help limit range of motion. This elbow brace delivers compression, breathability and easy adjustments. Plus, the Bionic™ Elbow Brace II is designed with an elbow crease cutout for a functional and athletic fit.
Designed to Help Support and Protect:
- Medial/lateral Ligament Protection
- Range of Motion Protection
- Elbow Instability
- Track & Field
About DonJoy Performance Bionic™ Elbow Brace II
The DonJoy Performance Bionic™ Elbow Brace II is updated and improved from the original Bionic Elbow as an adjustable elbow brace with dual hinges for medial/lateral ligament support. Limiting the range of motion, the Elbow Brace II can help manage elbow hyperextension and elbow instability while helping to protect the medial/lateral ligament. This elbow brace is constructed with neoprene for breathability when in motion and quick, adjustable straps help to limit extension and provide a secure fit when on or off the field. The Bionic™ Elbow Brace II fits right or left elbow.
- Perforated Neoprene
- Neoprene material used for a comfortable and breathable fit
- Bilateral Polycentric Hinges
- Removable dual hinges help with medial/lateral ligament support
- Adjustable Cross-Strap Design
- Adjustable bicep cuff with stretch webbing circumference strap helps to limit extension for quick adjustments and secure fit
- Functional and Athletic Fit
- Sleeve design with elbow crease cutout delivers a functional, comfortable and athletic fit
- Hex Silicone Banding
- Silicone banding helps to reduce brace slippage
Loosen all the straps and undo the hook and loop closure at the top. Next, slide the brace on the arm until the hinges are sitting one finger above the elbow joint. Then, affix the hook to the loop around the bicep and thread the stretch webbing bicep strap through the D-ring tensioner. Tighten to desired compression. Tighten the cross-strapping straps across the forearm to desired angle of extension.
Hand wash in warm water using mild soap, rinse thoroughly. Air dry.
|10 - 11.5"||11.5 - 13"||13 - 14.5"||14.5 - 16"||16 - 17.5"|
|25 - 29cm||29 - 33cm||33 - 37cm||37 - 41cm||41 - 45cm|
- View DetailsBest SellerOn Sale 0% Off Save $0.00
The anatomic design of this CryoCuff offers complete coverage of the elbow area
- View DetailsSpecial Price $54.99 Regular Price $59.99On Sale 8% Off Save $5.00(7) ReviewsProvides moist heat therapy designed for temporary relief from pain associated with arthritis, back pain and muscle spasms
- View Details$21.19On Sale 0% Off Save $0.00(5) ReviewsReusable cold sleeve. for elbow, knee, ankle, shin, wrist