Features & Benefits:
- Polycentric Hinge Support
- Soft hinges on both sides come with stops to help prevent hyperextension and support knee instability with lateral and medial protection
- Precision Fit & Ease-of-use
- Wraparound design with stretch webbing closure comes with easy-to-use pull tabs for personalized fit and adjustment
- Stash pocket
- Small stash pocket on backside allows you to carry your keys or cards as you go on your workout
- Designed with perforated neoprene for breathability
- Won’t slip
- Designed with anti-migration technology to help prevent your brace from slipping. No more stopping to pull up the brace after every step or jump.
- Stay safer with reflective spots built in so that you are visible in low light conditions: night running, late-nights on the basketball court, or even evening games out in the field.
Is the Bionic Knee Brace for me?
The Bionic Knee Brace is ideal for athletes looking for MCL and LCL support. It is not an ACL brace. It can also help with hyperextended knee injuries and meniscus support and works well for sports. Still not sure? Try our Brace Advisor for personalized product recommendations to meet your needs!
Designed to treat and protect:
- MCL or LCL Instabilities
- Knee Hyperextension
- General Meniscus Support
Our DONJOY Performance Bionic knee brace comes from one of the top bracing brands in the world, DONJOY. The Bionic line of bracing offers the highest level of support in our DONJOY Performance line of products. It offers bilateral polycentric hinges to help protect against lateral forces as you run, cut, and jump left and right. The hinges work by absorbing energy and impact as you move so that you can move freely and without restriction. Use the Bionic to help you continue your activities as you are recovering from injury and stay in the game.
View all DonJoy Performance braces or our full selection of knee braces.
Yes this brace is made with the DJO quality standard, we also have a six month warranty on all of our soft good products.
|Circumference||Thigh (Above knee 15cm)||Knee Center||Calf (Below knee 15cm)|
Measurement taken at the center of the knee (directly over patella)