Economy Hinged Knee
Price Match Guarantee
Shipping & Delivery
- View DetailsBest SellerSpecial Price $75.64 Regular Price $91.99On Sale 18% Off Save $16.35(67) ReviewsSupport for MCL/LCL instabilities, hyperextension and general meniscus support.
- View DetailsSpecial Price $41.64 Regular Price $50.99On Sale 18% Off Save $9.35(5) ReviewsRigid hinged knee wrap to provide medial and lateral support.
- View DetailsSpecial Price $55.24 Regular Price $70.99On Sale 22% Off Save $15.75(3) ReviewsComfortable dual-hinged knee brace with wrap-around design for patella stabilization.
Is the DonJoy Economy Hinged Knee right for me?
Whether you have a MCL/LCL injury or general knee pain due to mild arthritis, previous meniscus tear, contusions or patella instability, the DonJoy Economy Hinged Knee delivers light support to the knee during daily activities, twisting and side to side movements. Designed with unexposed, padded hinges, this brace is ideal for individuals who don’t want to wear a rigid brace or for athletes who participate in sports that aren’t allowed to wear one, like wrestling, rugby or youth soccer.
Designed to support and protect:
- Protect ligaments from re-injury
- Help reduce swelling due to injury
- Ease pain associated to ligament instabilities
- Help prevent injury when participating in sports
- Protection and prevention for MCL/LCL ligament injuries or instabilities
- Day-to-day activities: Work, errands, walking
- Sports: Football, volleyball, cheerleading, soccer, tennis
Features & Benefits
For anyone who needs mild support for MCL/LCL injuries, or general knee pain due to mild arthritis, previous meniscus tear, contusions or patella instability, the DonJoy Economy Hinged Knee offers:
- Polycentric hinge with 10-3/4" aluminum uprights
- Removable hinges
- Neoprene or Drytex material available
- Popliteal cutout behind the knee to avoid bunching up behind your knee
- Buttress available for anyone with patella instability
- Light and durable
- Sleeve or wraparound option
- Thigh and calf straps provide additional support for any activity
- Easy to apply and fit
About the DonJoy Economy Hinged Knee
Offered in a wraparound or sleeve option, the DonJoy Economy Hinge Knee brace is designed to give your knee mild medial-lateral stability. The wraparound style makes it easy to fit any size/shape leg. This brace is ideal for individuals with mild MCL, LCL or PCL injuries, arthritis, previous meniscus tear, contusions or patella instability. It’s also suitable for people who’ve had surgery on their knee recently and athletes who participate in contact sports. The neoprene and drytex (only available with the wraparound style) material makes this brace breathable and comfortable for all-day wear. Can be ordered with a popliteal cutout behind the knee where the brace material has been removed in an oval cutout to reduce bunching up of material behind the knee.
DonJoy Economy Hinged Knee Care
After usage, we recommend you remove the uprights, then rinse with fresh, clean water and let it air dry.
View all DonJoy knee braces or our full selection of MCL/LCL braces.
Take the measurement of your thigh and calf 6" above and below your kneecap using a flexible type tape measure. Use the diameter you measure here to choose your size.
|XS||13" - 15 1/2"||12"-13"||10"-12"|
|S||15 1/2" - 18 1/2"||13"-14"||12"-14"|
|M||18 1/2"- 21"||14"-15"||14"-16"|
|L||21"- 23 1/2"||15"-17"||16"-18"|
|XL||23 1/2" - 26 1/2"||17"-19"||18"-20"|
|XXL||26 1/2" - 29 1/2"||19"-21"||20"-22"|
|XXXL||29 1/2" -32"||21" -23"||22" -24|
|1.Stand with your legs shoulder-width apart, legs slightly bent and leg muscles contracted.|
|2. Measure up six inches from the center of your knee with a tape measure, as shown.|
|3. Measure the circumference of your thigh at the 6-inch mark, as shown.|
|4. Measure down six
inches from the center of your knee with
a tape measure, as shown. Then measure
the circumference of your calf at the