FullForce Ligament Knee Brace
- View DetailsSpecial Price $849.99 Regular Price $899.99On Sale 6% Off Save $50.00(38) ReviewsCustomized ligament protection for your knee. Ideal for athletes who participate in contact sports and want to prevent a knee ligament injury or re-injury.
- View Details$899.99On Sale 0% Off Save $0.00(9) ReviewsCustom fit, lightweight titanium brace offers our top ACL protection for non-contact sports and some football positions.
- View DetailsBest Seller$269.99On Sale 0% Off Save $0.00(27) ReviewsHinge ACL protection for recovery and to help injury prevention.
Features & Benefits:
- Four-Points of Leverage Dynamic System
- This patented technology was developed to reduce the strain on the ACL by distributing the load placed on the ligament via four points. Click here to learn exactly how the Four-Points of Leverage works.
- FourcePoint Hinge Technology (stop kit not included)
- Reduces the amount of time your knee is in an “at risk position”, enhances the Four-Points of Leverage by increasing the posterior load applied by the brace on the tibia, and improves your natural gait by applying progressive resistance before reaching a firm end point during movement.
- Strong Aircraft Grade Aluminum Frame
- You get the benefits of a lightweight and low profile knee brace that is also strong, thick and stable.
- Swiveling, Internally Mounted Strap Tabs
- Get a perfect fit by molding the brace to your knee, as well as enhance the fit and suspension of the brace with the swiveling strap tabs.
Is the FullForce Ligament Brace Right for me?
A lightweight brace that provides ligament protection for non-contact sports (basketballs, running, tennis, golf). Ideal for hyperextension prevention, ACL or PCL recovery and MCL or LCL instability. Still not sure? Try our Brace Advisor for personalized product recommendations to meet your needs!
Designed to support and protect:
- Moderate to severe ACL instabilities
- MCL or LCL instabilities
- After ACL reconstruction surgery
- CI represents combined instability. It will address
both ACL and PCL instabilities.
- Meniscus Injury
- Football (practice)
- Walking & Hiking
A Lightweight Brace That Provides ACL Protection
The DonJoy FULLFORCE knee brace is for protecting the ligaments of the knee, especially the ACL, from injury.
The FULLFORCE is most commonly worn by competitive athletes who suffer from any of these conditions, can't afford to be weighed down by a heavy brace, and are not trying to prevent contact or impact related injuries (like a football lineman might want to do).
This knee brace is designed to provide complete protection of the knee for competitive athletes.
who are at the greatest risk for injuring their ACL. Utilizing DonJoy’s 4-Points-of-Leverage system and the FourcePoint hinge, knee instabilities are continually corrected. This means an injury doesn’t have to occur for this brace to work - it significantly decreases your chance of getting hurt in the first place!
Sizing and Measurements
Click on the Size Chart tab above to learn how to measure your leg to determine what brace size you need.
Instructions for Use…how to properly fit your DonJoy FULLFORCE knee brace.
Click on the video tab for directions on how to get the proper fit.
Shop our complete selection of knee braces, browse additional DonJoy products or FullForce replacement parts.
Circumference measurements should be taken at the knee center, 6" (15cm) above knee center and 6" (15cm) below knee center.
|XS||13" - 15.5" (33-39 cm)||12"-13" (30-33 cm)||10"-12" (25-30 cm)|
|S||15.5" - 18 .5" (39-47 cm)||13"-14" (33-35 cm)||12"-14" (30-35 cm)|
|M||18.5" - 21" (47-53 cm)||14"-15" (35-38 cm)||14"-16" (35-40 cm)|
|L||21" - 23.5" (53-60 cm)||15"-17" (38-43 cm)||16"-18" (40-45 cm)|
|XL||23.5" - 26.5" (60-67 cm)||17"-19" (43-48 cm)||18"-20" (45-50 cm)|
|XXL||26.5" - 29.5" (67-75 cm)||19"-21" (48-53 cm)||20"-22" (50-55 cm)|
|XXXL||29.5" - 32" (75-83 cm)||21"-23" (53-58 cm)||22"-24" (55-60 cm)|
|1.Stand with your legs shoulder-width apart, legs slightly bent and leg muscles contracted.|
|2. Measure up six inches from the center of your knee with a tape measure, as shown.|
|3. Measure the circumference of your thigh at the 6-inch mark, as shown.|
|4. Measure down six
inches from the center of your knee with
a tape measure, as shown. Then measure
the circumference of your calf at the