Hinged Knit Knee
Price Match Guarantee
Shipping & Delivery
Is the Hinged Knit Knee Brace right for me?
Helping to provide knee support, the DonJoy Performance® Hinged Knit Knee can help active individuals manage knee inflammation, strain or sprain, or Patellofemoral Syndrome.
Features & Benefits:
- Removable Hinges
- Removable plastic hinges aid in medial/lateral support
- Adjustable Strapping
- Straps can be adjusted to help find a more secure fit
- Easy On/Off Application
- Sleeve design allows for easy on/off
- Patella Buttress
- Patella buttress to help protect and support the knee cap
- Knit Material
- Knit material helps with compression to manage inflammation/swelling
- Left and Right Knee
- Fits the left and right knee
Designed to support and protect:
- Sprains and Strains
- Patellofemoral Syndrome
About DonJoy Performance® Hinged Knit Knee
Whether dealing with a knee sprain, inflammation or Patellofemoral Syndrome, the DonJoy Performance® Hinged Knit Knee can help manage knee discomfort and aid to reduce swelling. Designed with removable plastic hinges for medial/lateral assistance and 4-way stretch knit material, this lightweight knee brace helps to deliver compression. The patella buttress feature helps support the knee cap when in motion while the adjustable strapping helps provide a secure fit so you can move with support. Easy to apply, the Hinged Knit Knee fits the left and right knee.
Hinged Knit Knee Instructions
- Unfasten the straps
- Pull the sleeve up onto the leg and center the knee buttress over the center of the knee cap
- Feed the bottom strap through the loop and secure. Repeat for the top strap
Hinged Knit Knee Care
Hand wash in warm water using mild soap, rinse thoroughly. Air dry.
Size is based on the circumference of three measurements. The center of the knee, thigh (6” above the knee) and the calf (6” below the knee).
|Circumference||Thigh (Above knee 15cm)||Knee Center||Calf (Below knee 15cm)|