The Ankle Cryo/Cuff combines the therapeutic benefits of controlled compression to minimize hemarthrosis and swelling, and cold to minimize pain. The cuff is anatomically designed to completely fit the ankle providing maximum cryotherapy. The Ankle Cryo/Cuff is one-size for adults and is also available in a pediatric size. Includes ankle cryo/cuff and cooler.
All Cryo/Cuffs can be ordered as a single cuff, or with a cooler (including a tube assembly and insulation disk). The Cooler is available separately and can be used with any model in the Cryo/Cuff line.
When the AutoChill system is used with the Ankle Cryo/Cuff it should only be used in a medical facility or clinical environment with direct healthcare provider supervision. NON-MOTORIZED
Product features and benefits
- Anatomic cuff design for complete coverage of affected area
- Measured compression for patient comfort
- Controlled cold eliminates the risk of tissue damage
- Detachable cooler allows for uninterrupted treatment
- Sizes for both adult and pediatric patients
- Acute sprain
- Post-op ankle and foot surgery
Shop our complete selection of Aircast products.
You can purchase the Aircast Cryo/Cuffs Only by following this link:
If you have any further question, you can call the product support lilne at 888.504.3251.
The Cryocuff will provide cold therapy which can help with pain.
|Pediatric Ankle Cryo/Cuff and cooler
|Ankle Cyro/Cuff and Cooler