Is the DonJoy Back Brace right for me?
Alleviates back discomfort associated with disc problems, chronic pains and work-related lower-back injury. Try our Brace Advisor for personalized product recommendations to meet your needs!
Easy-to-use Compression Technology
Designed with patient need and comfort in mind, the DonJoy Back Brace provides compression and support for the back. The unique Lace Design, utilizing a patent-pending tear drop channel, works with the posterior compression panels to provide a smooth, uniform pull. By simply pulling the side handle, the patient may quickly tighten or loosen the compressive forces as they see fit to accommodate for activity, various clothing types or weight fluctuation.
- Easy-to-use compression technology.
- Simple hook-loop velcro panel closure system.
- Proprietary compression panels allow for a smooth, uniform pull.
- Rigid, heat-moldable contoured anterior panel and liner for increased abdominal compression and rigidity to reduce loads on the intervertebral discs.
- Pull handle allows for a quick closure that can be adjusted according to patient need.
- Soft, breathable, interior spacer fabric with outer mesh allows heat to escape without compromising stability.
- Lightweight and low profile.
- Lite Version available - does not have an anterior panel and is made out of slightly less durable material.
- Lifetime Guarantee on the proprietary compression panels.
- Disc Herniation or Degeneration
- Active and/or Work-Related Low Back Pain
- Acute and Chronic Low Back Pain
Available in three styles:
- Lite - 9" height - $99
Unique Features and Benefits
- Easy-To-Use Compression Technology
- Simple hook-loop closure
- Proprietary compression panels allow for a smooth, uniform pull
- Pull handle allows for a quick closure that can be adjusted according to patient need
- Soft, breathable, interior spacer fabric with outer mesh allows heat to escape without compromising stability
- Lightweight and Low Profile
- Brace may by worn over, between, or under clothing
- Lifetime Guarantee on the Proprietary Compression Panels
The Don Joy Back Brace would be a good option for you. The difference between the Regular and the lite is the height of the belt. The Regular is 10 inches and the Lite is 9 inches and does not come with an anterior panel
2. Are there any pictures of the front of this brace?
Sizing: Measure your waist for proper sizing.