Recommended for support of lower back during repetitive activities, compression and support for injuries of lower back, and helps prevent lower back sprains and strains.
Features & Benefits
- Cool mesh elastic for comfort and all day wear
- Pressure sensitive closure for easy adjustment
- Low profile design for comfort and fit
- Lumbar compression pad provides additional spinal support and compression
2. Can't tell from picture how it gets attached/tightened, I.E. a) single piece of
material where R side velcroes onto top of L side, or b) "flaps" meet in front
to secure the belt. Issue here, is need for fairly minimum thickness of belt in
order to wear it UNDER my clothes.
Thanks, Vance Howe
1. At the longest point in the apex of the back, it measures 8". At the ends (front part of brace), it measures just shy of 4".
2. It is fastened by velcro wrap-around enclosures in the front that overlap to fasten (like how you wrap a towel around your body).
If you have further questions, please feel free to contact our product specialists at 888-405-3251.
Thank you and have a wonderful day!
|S||25" - 30"|
|M||30" - 36"|
|L||36" - 42"|
|XL||42" - 48"|