FORM 627 Spine Bracing System (Lumbar Belt with Front Panel)
Is the Exos FORM 627 right for me?
For mild to severe low-back pain, whether from sports, surgery or sitting.
The Exos FORM™ 627 that helps provide relief from mild lower back pain. The Exos FORM™ 626 provides sagittal control and support from L-1 to L-5.
Features & Benefits
- Exos™ Thermoformable Panels A quick and easy way to ensure a personalized fit.
- Preformed 3D Contours The Exos™ Thermoformable panels come preformed to a specific shape and can be worn by the patient straight out of the box.
- Independent Superior and Inferior Compression Spinal decompression delivered through Boa® Technology’s innovative and elegant closure system.
- Superior Support and Decompression The Exos FORM™ Spine Bracing System utilizes a patent pending design that enables independent superior and inferior closure of the brace using Boa® Technology.
- Dual Boa® Technology Advanced Closure System The Exos FORM™ Spine Bracing System utilizes Boa® Technology’s patented and elegant advanced closure system. A simple twist of the Boa dial tightens the brace to a custom and optimized level of support, giving the user control and comfort with personalized fit.
- Spectra Lace The Exos FORM™ Spine Bracing System utilizes Spectra lace. Low friction and incredibly strong.
- Adjustable (Angle) Belt Wings A fit for everybody. Adjustable Belt Wings are fully removable and can be tilted and angled to accommodate various waist and torso sizes and shapes to ensure a truly customized fit.
- Adjustable Angles Belt Wings can be angled to accommodate different waist and torso shapes; ensuring an optimal fit.
- Simple Sizing Guides Visible sizing guides on the Belt Wings to enable quick fitting and adjustment.
- Trimmable To ensure an optimal fit, the Belt Wings can be easily trimmed to remove any excessive material.
- Donning Mitt & Doffing Pull Tab A donning mitt and a pull tab on the (right) Belt Wing ensures easy donning and doffing of the brace.
- Modular Step-Up/Step-Down Design A progression of healing in one modular bracing solution. The Exos™ Spine Brace System offers the ability to adjust and configure the brace as users progress through rehabilitation and recovery.
- A Superior Return on Investment A modular support panel design enables patients to step-up or step-down the brace, without compromising functionality, as they progress through rehabilitation and recovery.
- Semi-Universal Design One-size does not fit all, especially when you are trying to accommodate waist circumferences ranging from 25 inches (65.5 cm) to 65+ inches (165+ cm). The Exos FORM™ Spine Bracing System utilizes a semi-universal sizing system that uses a two size approach in order to accommodate the broadest range of body types and sizes.
- A Complete Line of Accessories A complete line of accessories that enable customers to fine tune your back brace.
- Simple, Light Weight, Low Profile Design Looks matter, especially when you need to wear a back brace for an extended period of time.
- Designed with the Patient in Mind Designed to be as light weight and low profile as possible, without compromising form and function, in order to promote better user compliance.
Do you take prescriptions?
What is the best product our your line of back braces that over come such problems?
Thank you for your question. There are a few different options available to you which provide various levels of support. The Exos 627 has provides the least amount of support but can certainly be used in your case, the Exos Form 637 has the most support. None of these braces should “roll” on you and you should be able to wear these braces long term. The Exos From 627 will most likely be the coolest as there is less material and the Exos Form 637 may be the warmest as it has the most material. You may use any of these braces, really it depends which option you would prefer.
If you would like to try and go through Insurance for this brace then I recommend you contact the Sales Representative in your area. Please follow the link below and enter in your zip code and click “Go” .
This item is covered by insurance but not by purchasing it from BetterBraces.com. You will need to contact your local DonJoy Sales Rep and they will need a prescription form your physician. You can find your local rep here: http://www.djoglobal.com/contact-us/sales-rep-locator
The EXOS FORM 627 would be a great brace for you. The brace can be adjusted to fit different sizes and shapes. The BOA system is a pully type of tightening to give you more support in the back. I would reccommend this brace for you
Sizing: Measure your waist for proper sizing.
|S/M||28" - 50" (71 - 127 cm)|
|L/XL||51" - 61" (130 - 155cm)|