KneedIT Knee BandThe KneedIT knee guard is an innovative and unique device scientifically designed to assist in the relief of minor knee pain commonly associated with Arthritis, Tendonitis and Chondromalacia by placing gentle pressure along the medial and lateral soft tissues of the knee. It gently absorbs force at the knee and by exerting concentrated compression and warmth across the soft tissue in front of the knee. Its patented technology is a superior therapy and may be used in conjunction with traditional methods such as taping or wrapping of the knee.
- Aids in the relief of minor knee pain often associated with arthritis, tendinitis and chondromalacia
- It can be worn on the right or left knee and easily adjusts to fit the contour of the patella and patellar tendon
- KneedIT's anatomic design works in concert with the motion of your knee
The KneedIT targets the physiological causes of pain associated with Repetitive Stress Injuries (RSIs) to the knee for the amateur and professional athlete alike
The KneedIT Knee Band will help with mild arthritis and tendonitis. However if you are looking to keep the knee cap in place I would recommend a couple other options to you.
1. The ProCare Sport Knee Reinforced offers compression and stabilization
2. The Reaction Knee Brace helps with anterior knee pain including patellar tracking
Hopefully this helps you out.
The KneedIt is for patella tendonitis not swelling in the knee. You may be getting discomfort from the material of the sleeve bunching up behind the knee. You could try a sleeve with a popliteal opening(opening behind the knee). https://www.donjoystore.com/donjoy-deluxe-open-knee-support