- Ankle ligament lesions (distortions, tears)
- Moderate to severe ankle sprains
- Conservative, prophylactic use
- Post-operative use
- Chronic ankle ligament instability
- Note: For maximum comfort and support, wear an absorbent sock and a laced athletic shoe when wearing the brace and take care not to damage clothing when attaching / detaching velcro straps.
Price Match Guarantee
Shipping & Delivery
About Aircast AirSport+®
The Aircast® AirSport+® is a clinically proven* stirrup design that aids in ankle stabilization for moderate to severe ankle sprains and chronic instabilities. The anatomically correct design and durable, breathable materials offer a stable, comfortable fit. Along with the Aircast technology, simple step-in design and intuitive, micro-adjustable Boa® Fit System, the AirSport+ provides a functional management option to help address ankle injuries and rehabilitation.
Features & Benefits:
- Low profile, customizable compression with the Boa® Fit System
- Anterior TaloFibular (ATF) cross strap and forefoot wrap provides additional compression
- Anatomically shaped shells minimize the risk of ankle rollover
- Stirrup design with air/foam combination to enhance comfort
- Posterior high ankle strap - provides compression to the tibia/fibula
- Simple, easy application with posterior step-in design
- The micro-adjustable BOA® Fit System allows for a fast, effortless, precision fit through a customizable and seamless level of support.
Designed to support and protect:
- Chronic ankle instability
- Acute ankle sprains & strains
- Track & Field
- Eeveryday activities
BOA FIT System for customizable compression, posterior high ankle strap, easy comfortable fit, ATF cross strap, stirrup design
Plastic, Silicone, PES (polyether sulfone), Polyester,Polyamide, Elastane, natural rubber (latex), Polyurethane, Nylon
Instructions(Note: Refer to the Downloadable User Manual PDF for Instructional Images)
- Unfasten straps and open brace.
- Slide foot into the back of brace. Pull the lateral shells upwards and align with the sides of the ankle (Fig. 0).
- Close the straps according to numbering:
- Pull the top strap around the back of the calf and fix to the external side of the brace without tightening too much (Fig. 1). This helps position the lateral shells correctly.
- Pull the bottom Achilles strap around the back of ankle and fix to the external side of the brace without tightening too much (Fig. 2).
- Tighten the brace by turning the BOA Lacing System clockwise until the desired level of support (Fig. 3). Note: If the ankle brace is too tight, open the BOA system, loosen the laces, push the tab down and re-tighten.
- Pull the front cross-strap tightly through the buckle and fix firmly onto front of brace (Fig. 4).
- Put on a lacer shoe or sneaker.
- To adjust the level of support, tighten or loosen the BOA Lacing System or the straps.
- Hand wash in lukewarm water (30 ° C) with a mild detergent
- Air dry (do not place on radiators/heaters or other heat sources)
- Do not use bleach or chlorine, do not iron.