Is the SP Walking Brace right for me?
Ideal for those with forefoot or midfoot injury, acute pain, foot fracture or post-surgery. Try our Brace Advisor for personalized product recommendations to meet your needs!
The SP Walker provides semi-pneumatic support with Aircast semi rigid shell protection and is available in 5 sizes (pediatric, small, medium, large and x-large). Foam-filled aircells cushion the ankle for customized comfort and support. This support is effective in fracture healing, managing edema, and post-op protection.
- Metatarsal fracture
- Forefoot, midfoot, or hindfoot injury
- Acute or post-operative use
- Soft tissue injury
- A semi-rigid shell to provide the protection formerly expected only from a cast
- A rocker sole to reduce plantar pressures
- Pneumatic compression for improved blood flow and edema reduction
- Custom-inflated aircells for individual fit and support
- Low profile for a natural gait
- Fracture healing
- Managing edema
- Post-op protection
Do not over-inflate aircells. Improper aircell inflation may cause significant skin irritation in patients with diabetic neuropathy. Reduce aircell compression with any visual skin changes or reported discomfort. Do not use this device on patients incapable of communicating physical discomfort. Like all lower extremity immobilizers, such as casts or braces, patients without sensation (i.e. post-op anesthesia, neuropathies, etc.) should be monitored frequently for “hot spots,” skin irritation or wound management. Use caution when walking on slippery or wet surfaces to avoid injury.
|Size||Men Shoe Size||Women Shoe Size||Pediatric||Up to 4||Up to 5|