Braces for Achilles Tendonitis
The Achilles tendon is fibrous tissue that connects the heel to the calf muscle. Leg muscles are the most powerful muscle group in the body and the Achilles tendon is the thickest and strongest tendon in the body. Contracting the calf muscles pulls the Achilles tendon, which pushes the foot downward. This contraction enables: standing on the toes, walking, running, and jumping. Overuse, misalignment, improper footwear, medication side effects, and/or accidents can all result in Achilles tendonitis. Multiple causes often contribute to the same Achilles tendon injury.
Need help selecting a brace for achilles tendonitis? Use our guided tool, Brace Advisor, for recommendations based on whether you have an existing achilles tendonitis injury or are looking for injury prevention and your level of activity.
Items 1-5 of 5
- View DetailsBest SellerAircast® Airheel Arch & Heel Support$42.99On Sale 0% Off Save $0.00(60) ReviewsSupports plantar fasciitis and achilles tendonitis. Learn More
- View DetailsAircast® AirSelect Elite$284.99On Sale 0% Off Save $0.00(10) ReviewsWalking boot, engineered to provide protection Learn More
- View DetailsAircast® Heel Wedge$42.99On Sale 0% Off Save $0.00
Designed to be inserted in the Aircast walking braces, the Heel Wedges provide additional Achilles tendon protection.Learn More
- View DetailsDonJoy Dura*Soft Foot/Ankle$67.99On Sale 0% Off Save $0.00The foot/ankle design provides continuous cold therapy to foot/ankle area. Learn More
- View DetailsBest SellerDonJoy Performance Bionic Stirrup Ankle BraceSpecial Price $61.59 Regular Price $79.99On Sale 23% Off Save $18.40(10) ReviewsMaximum ankle protection to protect and help prevent a sprain, strain, roll or instability, without all the bulk. Learn More
Items 1-5 of 5