Finally, everyday support for minor ACL instabilities for non-contact sports!
- View DetailsSpecial Price $849.99 Regular Price $899.99On Sale 6% Off Save $50.00(38) ReviewsCustomized ligament protection for your knee. Ideal for athletes who participate in contact sports and want to prevent a knee ligament injury or re-injury.
- View Details$899.99On Sale 0% Off Save $0.00(9) ReviewsCustom fit, lightweight titanium brace offers our top ACL protection for non-contact sports and some football positions.
- View DetailsBest Seller$269.99On Sale 0% Off Save $0.00(27) ReviewsHinge ACL protection for recovery and to help injury prevention.
Everyday ACL Support for Non-Contact Sports!
The DonJoy ACL Everyday Knee Brace by DJO represents DonJoy’s most comfortable, easiest to use, lightest, patient-ready knee brace and is ideally suited for non-contact sports and activities of daily living. This Donjoy knee brace is perfect for mild ACL/MCL/LCL instabilities, such as with a partial ACL tear, and is designed to provide comfortable support for patients who are non-surgical candidates needing additional support to prevent buckling of the knee with everyday walking activities.
This ACL Everyday brace is extremely lightweight at only 15 oz and features a low profile 13" brace length to accomadate people with short leg inseams. This Donjoy brace model is constructed out of aircraft-grade aluminum for a lightweight yet strong design. The Everyday ACL knee brace also has an ergonomic, swooping thigh and calf cuffs designed to provide easy clearance for the non-involved leg with walking activities. This model also has comfortable contoured, flexible cuff shells to conform to any size patient thigh, and Sili-Grip strap pads to enhance proper brace suspension, and to prevent the brace from sliding down the leg. 10 degree soft stops are built into the hinges themselves to reduce impact noise when the knee is quickly extended fully. And like all Donjoy ACL braces, this model also features the patented Four Points of Leverage design to provide exceptional knee support with any type of activity.
ACL Everyday Features:
- Total Comfort Guarantee.
- 4 Points of LeverageTM system pioneered by DonJoy.
- Lightweight (15 oz.).
- Sleek, low profile (.080” thick), aesthetically pleasing, aircraft grade aluminum frame.
- Ergonomic, swooping thigh and calf cuffs provide clearance for the contralateral leg.
- Contoured, flexible cuff shells conform to patient anatomy.
- Hypoallergenic Sili-Grip strap pads promote brace suspension.
- 10° soft stops to reduce impact noise.
- Short brace length (13”) accommodates short inseams.
- 1 year warranty on frame and hinges.
- 6 month warranty on soft goods.
Four Points of Leverage Design:
The Four Points of Leverage combine to successfully apply a net differential posterior force, or constant force to the tibia, which reduces the instability in the ACL.
- Point 1 Anterior: The first point of leverage is the anterior thigh cuff. It acts as a point for rotating the femur anteriorly.
- Point 2 Posterior: The second point of leverage is the posterior calf cuff. It acts as a point for rotating the tibia posteriorly.
- Point 3 Posterior: The third point of leverage is a posterior thigh strap, which is applied while drawing the hinge bars posteriorly on the knee.
- Point 4 Anterior: Incorporating the fourth point generates the crucial opposing force. By tightening and affixing the anterior tibial strap, the hinge is drawn into proper position, and the tibia is rotated posteriorly.
Shop our complete selection of knee braces or compression sleeves.
Take the measurement of your thigh and calf 6" above and below your kneecap using a flexible type tape measure. Use the diameter you measure here to choose your size.
|XS||13" - 15.5" (33-39 cm)||12"-13" (30-33 cm)||10"-12" (25-30 cm)|
|S||15.5" - 18 .5" (39-47 cm)||13"-14" (33-35 cm)||12"-14" (30-35 cm)|
|M||18.5" - 21" (47-53 cm)||14"-15" (35-38 cm)||14"-16" (35-40 cm)|
|L||21" - 23.5" (53-60 cm)||15"-17" (38-43 cm)||16"-18" (40-45 cm)|
|XL||23.5" - 26.5" (60-67 cm)||17"-19" (43-48 cm)||18"-20" (45-50 cm)|
|XXL||26.5" - 29.5" (67-75 cm)||19"-21" (48-53 cm)||20"-22" (50-55 cm)|
|XXXL||29.5" - 32" (75-83 cm)||21"-23" (53-58 cm)||22"-24" (55-60 cm)|
|1.Stand with your legs shoulder-width apart, legs slightly bent and leg muscles contracted.|
|2. Measure up six inches from the center of your knee with a tape measure, as shown.|
|3. Measure the circumference of your thigh at the 6-inch mark, as shown.|
|4. Measure down six
inches from the center of your knee with
a tape measure, as shown. Then measure
the circumference of your calf at the