Armor Knee Brace with FourcePoint Hinge
- View DetailsSpecial Price $849.99 Regular Price $899.99On Sale 6% Off Save $50.00(38) ReviewsCustomized ligament protection for your knee. Ideal for athletes who participate in contact sports and want to prevent a knee ligament injury or re-injury.
- View Details$899.99On Sale 0% Off Save $0.00(9) ReviewsCustom fit, lightweight titanium brace offers our top ACL protection for non-contact sports and some football positions.
- View DetailsBest Seller$269.99On Sale 0% Off Save $0.00(27) ReviewsHinge ACL protection for recovery and to help injury prevention.
Is the Armor with FourcePoint Hinge right for me?
Supportive knee brace for individuals with knee ligament instabilities and athletes involved in extreme or contact sports. Still not sure? Try our Brace Advisor for personalized product recommendations to meet your needs!
Designed to support and protect:
- Moderate to severe ACL instabilities
- Recovery from ACL reconstructions
- MCL or LCL instabilities
- Meniscus Injury
- Hyperextension prevention
- Baseball & Softball
Features & Benefits:
- Four-Points of Leverage Dynamic System
- This patented technology was developed to reduce the strain on the ACL by distributing the load placed on the ligament via four points.Click here to learn how the Four-Points of Leverage works.
- FourcePoint Hinge Technology (Stop kit not included)
- Reduces the amount of time your knee is in an “at risk position”, enhances the Four-Points of Leverage by increasing the posterior load applied by the brace on the tibia, and improves your natural gait by applying progressive resistance before reaching a firm end point during movement. DonJoy has taken hinge design and ACL protection to another level with its patented FourcePoint technology. Note: The Ski Hinge is soon-to-be discontinued. The Armor Hinge offers the same protection. Select a short calf length if using for skiing or snowboarding.
- PREVENTION (NON-CONTACT)
- Reducing the risk of ACL injury to the contralateral knee
Wearing NO knee brace (results at 6-12 months post-op):
- 28% deficit in joint mechanics
- Asymmetry of mechanics in both knees
- Available in Standard and Short Calf lengths (Ski/Snowboard Boot and Motocross Compatible)
- Now you can choose the calf length to further customize the fit of your knee brace. The short calf length is recommend if you will be wearing ski boots or similar items at the same time as your knee brace.
- Aircraft Aluminium Frame
- You get the benefits of a lightweight and low profile knee brace that is also stronger, thicker, and more stable than the other lightweight knee braces on the market.
- Anti-migration Supra Condyle Pad
- Your knee brace will stay in place no matter how active you are.
Reduce Your Chance Of ACL Injury When You Wear This Brace
Get the strongest, most supportive knee brace for skiing, without a prescription. The Armor Knee with Fourcepoint Hinge has excellent, updated features that make this knee brace worth purchasing without missing features from the soon-to-be discontinued Armor Ski Knee Brace or Armor with Ski Hinge.
The updated Armor Knee with Fourcepoint Hinge offers a low-profile fourcepoint hinge that’s flush with the frame, so it can be easily worn under your snow pants, and is light so it won’t weigh you down on the slopes. The low-profile hinge reduces the need for the deflector while still providing protection for ACL, MCL, LCL or Meniscus instabilities, which prevents the hinge from from “getting hooked” with other braces or knee. Designed with internal strap tabs to reduce the risk of the tabs breaking and delivers comfort and security when in motion. The Armor Knee is available in short or standard calf sizes, so you can choose the length you need for a more customizable fit—and it won’t interfere with your ski boot.
The DonJoy Armor knee brace with FourcePoint Hinge Technology is the brace to use if you are an extremely active individual or athlete who suffers from an ACL or MCL instability or injury. Offering the same features as the standard Armor brace, this model is equipped with FourcePoint hinge technology – clinically proven to provide additional ACL protection by reducing the time spent near full extension (otherwise known as the “at risk” position). The hinge enhances DonJoy's 4-Points-of-Leverage System by dampening knee extension, and reducing shear forces at the knee.
The Armor brace is the strongest and most supportive brace you can get without a prescription. If you are concerned about protecting your ACL during sports or high impact activities, the Armor knee brace with FourcePoint Hinge Technology is the best brace for your needs. Our low profile hinge combined with our internally mounted straps promote bilateral use that won't impede performance. The steel reinforced hinge plate and enhanced aluminium frame deliver uncompromised strength and proven protection. There are numerous publications to support the 4-Points-of-Leverage FourcePoint hinge.
This brace is suited for any active individuals with ligament instabilities and athletes involved in extreme or contact sports brace like football, skiing, snowboarding, motorcross, surfing, wakeboarding, and more.
Sizing and Measurements
Click on the Size Chart tab above to learn how to measure your leg to determine what brace size you need.
Instructions for Use…how to put on your DonJoy Armor Knee Brace.
To ensure you are properly applying your brace, click on the Video tab above and watch our Fitting Video.
Need Replacement Parts?
Shop DonJoy Armor Replacement Parts for strap kits, condyle pads and more.
Shop our complete selection of knee support or browse additional DonJoy products.
Take the measurement of your thigh and calf 6" above and below your kneecap using a flexible type tape measure. Use the circumference you measure here to choose your size.
|XS||13" - 15.5" (33-39 cm)||12"-13" (30-33 cm)||10"-12" (25-30 cm)|
|S||15.5" - 18 .5" (39-47 cm)||13"-14" (33-35 cm)||12"-14" (30-35 cm)|
|M||18.5" - 21" (47-53 cm)||14"-15" (35-38 cm)||14"-16" (35-40 cm)|
|L||21" - 23.5" (53-60 cm)||15"-17" (38-43 cm)||16"-18" (40-45 cm)|
|XL||23.5" - 26.5" (60-67 cm)||17"-19" (43-48 cm)||18"-20" (45-50 cm)|
|XXL||26.5" - 29.5" (67-75 cm)||19"-21" (48-53 cm)||20"-22" (50-55 cm)|
|XXXL||29.5" - 32" (75-83 cm)||21"-23" (53-58 cm)||22"-24" (55-60 cm)|
|1.Stand with your legs shoulder-width apart, legs slightly bent and leg muscles contracted.|
|2. Measure up six inches from the center of your knee with a tape measure, as shown.|
|3. Measure the circumference of your thigh at the 6-inch mark, as shown.|
|4. Measure down six
inches from the center of your knee with
a tape measure, as shown. Then measure
the circumference of your calf at the