Features & Benefits:
- Three zones of compression strategically placed around the knee
- Silicone banding injected directly onto the sleeve offers bracing and support
- All-natural Carbonized Bamboo is thermal regulating
- Stash pocket holds cards and keys
- Anti-migration technology helps to keep the sleeve secure to the thigh and reduce slip
- Reflectivity for enhanced visibility in low light conditions
Our DONJOY Performance Trizone Knee Sleeve is a hybrid design combining the properties of compression and bracing in a single sleeve. The carbonized bamboo circular knit construction allows for targeted, zonal compression around the knee joint. Three distinct compression zones which include: a stability zone with strategically placed injected silicone to provide support for the knee joint and the benefit of enhanced proprioception, a compression zone which improves circulation and provides mild support to the joint structure and surrounding muscle tissue, and a comfort zone that provides lighter compression for enhanced fit and better range of motion. The Trizone knee support is a low profile performance product designed to keep you moving and supported.
Ideal for the Following Sports
- Basketball - Provides knee compression and stability without slowing you down
- Running - Helps improve circulation in your knee while running and includes reflectivity, ideal for running at dusk and a secret pocket to carry your key
- Soccer - Lightweight, yet provides the stability necessary for soccer players
- Tennis - Silicone banding offers tennis players the support they need in their knees from the quick lateral movements on the court
- Volleyball - Ideal for playing volleyball and helping with inflammation and swelling commonly seen with tendinitis in volleyball players
has pain in knees during/after playing Basketball
which brace is best for this condition
Take a look at the Webtech Knee brace. this braces web design will absorb the force on the knee and disperses it away from the anterior knee, thus decreasing pain. There is a short version as well that will go right over the knecap
get back into shape and I have noticed when my right foot gets sore from workouts (regular workouts and Spartan Race training), I overcompensate by putting more pressure on my left side leg which hurts my left knee. What would you suggest to wear on both my right foot and my left knee to levitate the pain so I can workout and do my Spartan Race without worrying about the pain?
The Reaction Web Knee Brace would be the best for your knee to help decrease the forces on your knee therfore decreasing knee pain.
|Circumference||Thigh (Above knee 15cm)||Knee Center||Calf (Below knee 15cm)|
Measurement taken at the center of the knee (directly over patella)