Armor Knee Brace with Standard Hinge
- View DetailsSpecial Price $849.99 Regular Price $899.99On Sale 6% Off Save $50.00(38) ReviewsCustomized ligament protection for your knee. Ideal for athletes who participate in contact sports and want to prevent a knee ligament injury or re-injury.
- View Details$899.99On Sale 0% Off Save $0.00(9) ReviewsCustom fit, lightweight titanium brace offers our top ACL protection for non-contact sports and some football positions.
- View DetailsBest Seller$269.99On Sale 0% Off Save $0.00(27) ReviewsHinge ACL protection for recovery and to help injury prevention.
One of Our Best Off-the-Shelf Knee Braces
The DonJoy Armor knee brace is the brace to use if you are an extremely active individual or athlete who suffers from an ACL, MCL, or PCL instability or injury. If you're concerned about preventing a ligament injury, try the Armor. It's one of our supportive knee brace that doesn't require a prescription and it also helps minimize your chances of suffering from one of these painful injuries.
The Armor is ideal for athletes who play football, ski, snowboard, ride motorcross, surf, wakeboard, or participate in similar high impact sporting activities.
The DonJoy Armor knee brace is used to treat or prevent the following injuries:
- Moderate to severe ACL or PCL instabilities
- ACL/PCL combined instabilities (CI)
- Recovery from ACL or PCL reconstructions
- MCL or LCL instabilities
Product Features…and the benefits you’ll experience!
- Available in ACL, PCL, and CI Versions
You get to choose the brace that is right for your injury, which means your knee will get the proper support where you need it most.
- Four-Points of Leverage Dynamic System
This patented technology was developed to reduce the strain on the ACL by distributing the load placed on the ligament via four points. Click here to learn exactly how the Four-Points of Leverage works.
- Custom Frame and Swiveling Strap Tabs
Get a perfect fit by molding the brace to your knee, as well as enhance the fit and suspension of the brace with the swiveling strap tabs.
- 6061 T6 Aircraft Aluminum Frame
Wear a strong, thick and stable knee brace that is lightweight and low profile.
- Anti-migration Supra Condyle Pad
Your knee brace will stay in place.
- Calf Pinch Guard
Provides a smooth transition between boot and calf cuff so you’ll never pinch your calf again. This is an add-on accessory that is purchased separately.
- Impact Guard
Protects the shin and knee against blunt blows, as well as prevents you from ripping pants or uniforms. This is an add-on accessory that is purchased separately.
Sizing and Measurements
Click on the Size Chart tab above to learn how to measure your leg to determine what brace size you need.
Instructions for Use…how to put on your DonJoy Armor Knee Brace.
To ensure you are properly applying your brace, click on the Video tab above and watch our Fitting Video.
Need Replacement Parts?
Shop DonJoy Armor Replacement Parts for strap kits, condyle pads and more.
Shop our complete selection of knee braces or browse additional DonJoy products.
Take the measurement of your thigh and calf 6" above and below your kneecap using a flexible type tape measure. Use the circumference you measure here to choose your size.
|XS||13" - 15.5" (33-39 cm)||12"-13" (30-33 cm)||10"-12" (25-30 cm)|
|S||15.5" - 18 .5" (39-47 cm)||13"-14" (33-35 cm)||12"-14" (30-35 cm)|
|M||18.5" - 21" (47-53 cm)||14"-15" (35-38 cm)||14"-16" (35-40 cm)|
|L||21" - 23.5" (53-60 cm)||15"-17" (38-43 cm)||16"-18" (40-45 cm)|
|XL||23.5" - 26.5" (60-67 cm)||17"-19" (43-48 cm)||18"-20" (45-50 cm)|
|XXL||26.5" - 29.5" (67-75 cm)||19"-21" (48-53 cm)||20"-22" (50-55 cm)|
|XXXL||29.5" - 32" (75-83 cm)||21"-23" (53-58 cm)||22"-24" (55-60 cm)|
|1.Stand with your legs shoulder-width apart, legs slightly bent and leg muscles contracted.|
|2. Measure up six inches from the center of your knee with a tape measure, as shown.|
|3. Measure the circumference of your thigh at the 6-inch mark, as shown.|
|4. Measure down six
inches from the center of your knee with
a tape measure, as shown. Then measure
the circumference of your calf at the