Cross Strap Knee Brace
Price Match Guarantee
Shipping & Delivery
Help to relieve pain with minimal impact to your movement.
The DonJoy Cross Strap braces treats runner's knee, patellar tendonitis (jumper’s knee) and Osgood-Schlatters. This brace was designed to apply a comfortable but effective pressure on the patellar tendon to help alleviate pain. It is the simplicity of this brace and the targeted support it applies that makes the Cross Strap ideal for someone who is looking for knee pain relief. The DonJoy Cross Strap can be worn during daily activities and sports.
The DonJoy Cross Strap is used to treat or prevent the following injuries:
- Patellar Tendonitis (jumper’s knee)
- Runner's Knee (Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome - PFPS)
- Osgood-Schlatters Syndrome
Product Features…and the benefits you’ll experience!
- One Piece Design
This band is made up of just one piece of smooth neoprene laminated with a nylon loop, so it’s easy to apply and very comfortable.
- Low Profile
- Comfortable Popliteal Space
No stitching or stiff material edge makes the band extremely comfortable.
Sizing and Measurements
Click on the Size Chart tab above to learn how to measure your leg to determine what brace size you need.
The Best Knee Brace for Runner's Knee
The DonJoy Cross Strap was designed specifically to help prevent runner’s knee, and was engineered with runners and cyclists in mind. It is fabricated in one piece, so nothing will fall off and you won’t lose small parts. It is designed to apply just enough pressure on the patellar tendon to avoid friction on the iliotibial band (ITB). It is small yet comfortable to be discreet under running pants, without any stitching. It compresses the forces above and below the knee cap to reduce tension in the ITB and the pain resulting from there.
Of course, other athletes suffering from knee pain may also benefit from wearing a DonJoy Cross Strap during their sports activities to reduce pain and help prevent runner’s knee. As mentioned above, runner’s knee does not only affect runners and cyclists. If you lift weights or perform other tasks with consistent bending of the knee, you should consider wearing a knee strap such as the DonJoy Cross Strap, as pressure on the lateral part of your knees can also cause runners knee.
It is the simplicity of this brace and the targeted support it applies that makes the DonJoy Cross Strap ideal for someone who is looking for relief from runner’s knee. Plus it can be worn during daily activities and sports!
Shop our complete selection of knee straps or browse additional DonJoy products.
Measure around your knee at the base of the kneecap
Medium = Up to 14" circumference
Large = Over 14" circumference
- View DetailsSpecial Price $157.59 Regular Price $196.99On Sale 20% Off Save $39.40(61) ReviewsLow-profile and extremely comfortable for mild to moderate patellar dislocations.
- View DetailsBest SellerSpecial Price $88.80 Regular Price $150.95On Sale 41% Off Save $62.15(151) ReviewsOur best solution for anterior pain. Innovative design works to shift weight away from the painful areas in the knee.
- View Details$97.75On Sale 0% Off Save $0.00(27) ReviewsMulti-functional design simulates therapeutic taping for improved joint stability and added compression to support all types of knee pain.
- View DetailsBest SellerSpecial Price $33.14 Regular Price $40.99On Sale 19% Off Save $7.85(18) ReviewsSilicone band supports the Patellar Tendon