Maxtrax ROM Air Ankle Walker
MaxTrax ROM Air Ankle is designed to increase stability following trauma or post-operative procedures. The cushioned inner/outer soles designed to absorb shock upon heel strike and improve patient comfort. The low profile, Rocker bottom helps promote natural gait and reduce plantar pressures. Provides protected range-of-motion following trauma or post-operative procedures. ROM settings between 45 degrees plantar-flexion and 30 degrees dorsi-flexion in 7.5 degree increments. Uprights will lock in fixed positions of 0, 7.5, 15, 22.5 and 30 plantar- and dorsi-flexion.
Features and Benefits
- Pediatric sizing through extra large
- Wider footbed for increased stability
- Swiveling D-rings allow for criss cross or parallel strapping
- Cushioned inner/outer sole are designed to absorb shock upon heel strike
- Breakdown uprights for short tibia/fibula
- One-piece design keeps seams away from post surgical areas
- Anterior/posterior and medial/ lateral shells for compression and support
Always consult with your physician or therapist before making changes to the brace. If you experience any pain, swelling, sensation changes, any unusual reaction while using this product, consult your medical professional.
Shop our complete selection of walking braces or browse additional DonJoy products.
Sizing determined by shoe size:
|X-Small||NA||Up to 4||Up to 2|
|Small||Up to 5||4.5-6|