Kinesiology Tape, 2in x 10ft
Instructions for Use
Price Match Guarantee
Shipping & Delivery
Is this right for me?
Helping to alleviate muscle and joint pain, the DonJoy Performance® Kinesiology Tape can help active individuals manage soreness and swelling on or off the field.
Designed to treat and protect:
- Muscle Fatigue
- All Activities
About DonJoy Performance® Kinesiology Tape, 2in x 10ft
Elastic and stretchable, the DonJoy Performance® Kinesiology Tape helps ease muscle and joint pain by providing support and increasing blood circulation. When the Kinesiology tape is stretched and applied to the targeted area, it will contract and lift the skin which helps create space below the skin for better circulation. The Kinesiology tape is lightweight, latex-free, water resistant, and can last on the skin for 3 to 5 days. Simple to use, cut the desired length and apply to the muscle or joint. Whether muscle fatigue, soreness or swelling, the Kinesiology Tape can be worn on or off the field to help alleviate pain for active individuals.
- 100% stretchable elastic doesn’t restrict movement
- Choose Length
- Cut the desired length from 2in x 10 ft. continuous roll.
- Easy On/Off Application
- Adhesive tape helps for simple on/off
- Long Lasting
- Can stay on skin for 3 to 5 days and is water resistant
- Designed with lightweight cotton and stretch elastic
1. Apply a few hours before beginning activities for best results.
2. Apply to clean, dry skin that’s lotion and cream free.
3. Cut desired length
4. Stretch the muscle and bend joints while applying the tape
(download instructions for use)
Do not use on open wounds or cuts. Stop using the tape immediately if skin becomes irritated or a rash occurs. Consult your physician. Do not take tape off in the shower. Remove tape slowly when dry.