Sorry, this product has been DISCONTINUED.
Bracing solution for patellar support, dislocation, malalignment and instabilities
Price Match Guarantee
Shipping & Delivery
A simple, easy to apply bracing for patellar subluxation, dislocation, malalignment and instabilities. The Tru-Pull Wraparound brace, designed by Dr. John Fulkerson, incorporates his patented technology of independent straps, which provide a consistent pull on the patella. A choice of buttresses give the patient an option for more aggressive support. The Tru-Pull Wraparound is an ideal choice for patellar subluxation, dislocation, malalignment and instabilities.
Features and Benefits
- Patented bifurcated pull strap design allows for constant pull on patella.
- Choice of two adjustable thickness’ of buttresses (1/4” and 3/8”).
- Universal left and right.
- Wrap style design for ease of application and fit.
- Non-slip neoprene.
Measure the circumference of your thigh 6" above the middle of the kneecap to choose the correct size
|Small||15 1/2" - 18 1/2" (39-47cm)|
|Medium||18 1/2"- 21" (47-53cm)|
|Large||21"- 23 1/2" (53-60cm)|
|X-Large||23 1/2" - 26 1/2" (60-67cm)|
|1. Stand with your legs shoulder-width apart, legs slightly bent and leg muscles contracted.|
|2. Measure up six inches from the center of your knee with a tape measure, as shown.|
|3. Measure the circumference of your thigh at the 6-inch mark, as shown.|
|4. Measure down six inches from the center of your knee with a tape measure, as shown. Then measure the circumference of your calf at the 6-inch mark.|
- View DetailsOn Sale 0% Off Save $0.00(9) Reviews
NON-MOTORIZED. Anatomic cuff design for complete coverage of the ankle area
- View DetailsSpecial Price $157.59 Regular Price $196.99On Sale 20% Off Save $39.40(61) ReviewsLow-profile and extremely comfortable for mild to moderate patellar dislocations.