Price Match Guarantee
Shipping & Delivery
Designed to support and protect:
- Active and/or Work-Related Low-Back Pain
- Acute Joint Pain and Chronic Low-Back Pain
- Everyday living
Low-Profile Design, High-Quality
Enjoy daily activities like walking or sitting. The SI Brace is a low-profile brace that provides compression and helps with pain relief around the sacrum area of the back and stability of the SI joint.
Made with mesh material allows for plenty ventilation to keep cool. Since the SI Brace can be worn underneath clothing, the pulley system in the back allows for the user to tighten or loosen, finding the perfect fit. It also helps reduce strain on ligaments. Hassel-free, the anti-migration strips are to prevent slippage while wearing.
The lacer design compression system is the unique feature of each BOA product. The system utilizes a multiple tear-drop channel design in conjunction with a high-tension harness cord and one simple pull strap to effectively tighten the orthosis with minimal exertion, strength, grasp and body motion by the patient.
Features & Benefits:
- Create a personal fit with the lacer compression system, which is a feature of the BOA product. This pulley system lets you adjust the fit, providing complete comfort made for your body that won’t restrict your movement with complete stability
- Made with breathable fabric for ventilation and complete comfort
- Offers anti-migration strips that prevent the brace from moving around
- Available in three sizes, which is based on hip-circumference measurements
Shop our complete selection of back braces or browse additional DonJoy products.
Sizing: Measure the widest part of your hip.
|Medium||25" - 35"|
|Large||35" - 55"|