How to Deal with Plantar Fasciitis [Infographic]
Get Rid of Heel Pain
Here’s an alarming fact: If you’re on your feet all day, or you participate in sports that require a great deal of running and jumping, then you’re most susceptible to plantar fasciitis. In fact, research shows that 83 percent of active adults suffer from plantar fasciitis and it's on of the most common causes of heel pain. The plantar fascia is a thick band of tissues that connects your heel to your toes, supporting the arch. Straining the tissues can cause massive pain and swelling to the bottom of your foot and heel—especially when you try to stand and walk. From symptoms and stretches to recovery tools and prevention tactics, use this infographic as a guide to help reduce heel pain.
Add this infographic to your own website or blogCopy and paste the following code into the HTML portion of your website or blog:
<a href="https://www.donjoystore.com/how-to-deal-with-plantar-fasciitis-infographic" target="_blank"><img src="https://www.donjoystore.com/media/legacy/wysiwyg/how-to-deal-with-plantar-fasciitis-infographic-rs.jpg" /></a><p><a href="https://www.donjoystore.com/how-to-deal-with-plantar-fasciitis-infographic">How to Deal with Plantar Fasciitis</a> from <a href="https://www.donjoystore.com">BetterBraces.com</a></p>
Products Recommended in this Plantar Fasciitis Infographic
View All Plantar Fasciitis Braces
- View DetailsBest Seller$42.99On Sale 0% Off Save $0.00(60) ReviewsSupports plantar fasciitis and achilles tendonitis.
- View Details$164.99On Sale 0% Off Save $0.00(2) Reviews
Tailored dorsiflexion and comfort for pain relief from Plantar Fasciitis
- View DetailsBest Seller$75.99On Sale 0% Off Save $0.00(37) ReviewsA prefabricated orthotic designed for use with Subtle Cavus Foot (SCF).
- View Details$42.99On Sale 0% Off Save $0.00Soothing support for sensitive, sore heels
- View Details$67.99On Sale 0% Off Save $0.00The foot/ankle design provides continuous cold therapy to foot/ankle area.