Bursitis Knee Braces
Experiencing knee bursitis? This means that the bursa which is near your knee joint is inflamed. This can be caused by a hit to the knee, an infection, or frequent pressure to the knee area from kneeling. Knee bursitis can be painful, swollen and make it difficult to walk. Treatment for knee bursitis is rest, ice, compression, and elevation. Wearing a knee brace for bursitis will help apply warmth and compression to the area which can help relieve pain and provide stability. In more serious cases of bursitis, fluid may need to be drained or surgery may be recommended.
Need help selecting a brace for knee bursitis? Use Brace Advisor, our guided tool for recommendations based on your level of activity and whether you are looking to prevent knee bursitis or already injured with it.
Items 1-6 of 6
- View DetailsProCare Elastic Knee Support$59.50On Sale 0% Off Save $0.00(16) ReviewsSturdy, heavy-duty elastic provides cool, compressive support. Learn More
- View DetailsDonJoy Elastic Knee Sleeve$49.99On Sale 0% Off Save $0.00(6) Reviews
- View DetailsDonJoy Deluxe Elastic Knee Sleeve$97.75On Sale 0% Off Save $0.00(9) Reviews
- View DetailsDonJoy Performance Deluxe Knit Knee With StaysSpecial Price $25.49 Regular Price $33.99On Sale 25% Off Save $8.50Compressive knit knee sleeve with medial/lateral support and patella stabilization. Learn More
- View DetailsDonJoy Performance Deluxe Knit Knee SleeveSpecial Price $16.49 Regular Price $31.99On Sale 48% Off Save $15.50A closed-patella sleeve with an extra-large silicone buttress to help protect the kneecap. Learn More
- View DetailsDonJoy Performance Knit Knee SleeveSpecial Price $19.54 Regular Price $24.99On Sale 22% Off Save $5.45A light sleeve with compression and flexibility to help ease knee pain when moving. Learn More
Items 1-6 of 6