Hyperextended Knee Braces
When your knee gets bent too far in the opposite or wrong direction, you will have hyperextended your knee. You might feel pain and experience some swelling. Wearing a knee brace to support your hyperextended knee will help provide the stability you need. Pair a brace up with cold therapy to work on treating mild hyperextension. You can also wear a knee brace to help prevent a hyperextended knee. We have a variety of braces ideal for mild to moderate support as well as ones for contact or non-contact sports and daily use. Learn more about knee hyperextension at our knee injury guide.
Need help choosing a knee brace for hyperextension? Use our guided tool, Brace Advisor, for recommendations for you based on whether you have a hyperextended knee or are looking to prevent one and based on your level of activity.
Items 1-5 of 5
- View DetailsBest SellerDonJoy Performance Bionic Knee BraceSpecial Price $74.56 Regular Price $84.99On Sale 12% Off Save $10.43(67) ReviewsSupport for MCL/LCL instabilities, hyperextension and general meniscus support. Learn More
- View DetailsBest SellerDonJoy Economy Hinged KneeSpecial Price $100.00 Regular Price $133.36On Sale 25% Off Save $33.36(11) ReviewsDesigned to support a MCL/LCL injury and protect the knee. Learn More
- View DetailsBest SellerDonJoy Performance Bionic FullStop Knee Brace$269.99On Sale 0% Off Save $0.00(27) ReviewsHinge ACL protection for recovery and to help injury prevention. Learn More
- View DetailsDonJoy Performance Bionic Comfort Hinged Knee BraceSpecial Price $55.24 Regular Price $70.99On Sale 22% Off Save $15.75(3) ReviewsComfortable dual-hinged knee brace with wrap-around design for patella stabilization. Learn More
- View DetailsNewDonJoy Performance Bionic Drytex Knee SleeveSpecial Price $88.39 Regular Price $105.99On Sale 17% Off Save $17.60(9) ReviewsJoint stabilizing, bilateral hinged knee sleeve with an open patella design. Learn More
Items 1-5 of 5