Clima-Flex OA Knee Brace
Do I Order Left or Right?
Order according to the affected compartment of the knee. For example: If you have OA in the medial compartment of your left knee, order the Medial Left / Lateral Right option. If you have OA in the medial compartment of your right knee, order the Medial Right / Lateral Left option.
- View DetailsSpecial Price $849.99 Regular Price $899.99On Sale 6% Off Save $50.00(38) ReviewsCustomized ligament protection for your knee. Ideal for athletes who participate in contact sports and want to prevent a knee ligament injury or re-injury.
Clima-Flex™ OA Knee Brace Right for me?
Clima-Flex OA offers comfortable, cooling relief through compression and offloading for patients with mild to moderate OA knee pain.
Designed to help treat and protect:
- Mild to Moderate Knee OA (Osteoarthritis)
- OA Knee Pain
- Light activities
- Everyday Living
About the Clima-Flex OA Knee Brace
Clima-Flex™ OA offers comfortable, cooling relief through compression and offloading for patients with mild to moderate OA knee pain. New DonJoy C-6 Fabric Technology delivers breathable, moisture-wicking comfort that's soft to the touch and controls temperature. Keyless offloading enables on-the-fly hinge adjustment to empower patients with convenient, comforting relief from OA knee pain. Clima-Flex™ OA is sleek and ideal for light activities such as walking, golf, or hiking.
- ComfortCORE™ Foam
- Moisture-wicking base with pure carbon thread that allows for a highly breathable fabric and temperature control
- Keyless, Dual Dial Offloading
- New, easy-to-use integrated dual-action dial allows you to adjust your hinge yourself at any time for comfortable, convenient offloading of the knee
- E-Z Wraparound Handles
- E-Z grip handles with a wraparound design provides form-fitting comfort. Easily adjust the brace to your level of comfort and compression.
- Perfect Fit & Control
- Semi-rigid cuffs are concealed in the thigh and calf to provide support and confidence.
New Advanced Cooling Fabric by DonJoy C-6 Technology™
- Unfasten straps and flaps so the brace is completely open.
- Align the center of hinge with the center of the knee.
- Wrap the thigh flap first, then the calf flap to secure brace. Adjust for a snug fit.
- Thread the straps through the D-Rings and tighten.
- Rotate both knobs on hinge clockwise to increase off-load. Ensure the numbers are increasing as you turn the knobs. Adjust as needed to help relieve OA symptoms.
Note: The hinge bar should be located on the unaffected side of the knee.
Note: Ensure no more than a 2-digit difference.
Hand wash with mild soap and rinse thoroughly with water. Do not bleach. Do not iron.
Shop our complete selection of Knee Braces and Supports or browse additional DonJoy products.
Measurement taken 6" above mid-patellaDo I Order Left or Right?
Order according to the affected compartment of the knee.
For example: If you have OA in the medial compartment of your left knee, order the Left option. If you have OA in the medial compartment of your right knee, order the Right option.
|Inches||13 - 15.5||15.5 - 18.5||18.5 - 21||21 - 23.5||23.5 - 26.5||26.5 - 29.5||29.5 - 32|
|Centimeters||33 - 39||39 - 47||47 - 53||53 - 60||60 - 67||67 - 75||75 - 81|